May be it is not for me

Ge****

Posted

You know,I am still young ,but sometimes I wonder,for how long I will be by myself.There are so many people around the whole world,but we are still searching for the right person ,and we are still alone. Some people were born to be loved,others - to love.But what if some people are not supposed to be loved ,but want it so bad? As for me, I was a total loser in love, as I was never been loved ,but I loved . And every day of my life , I am just thinking: when all my sufferings and bad days are gone,when I will be happy ? But may be this day will never come ... May be I was born not for love? 

Posted

Hey. I used to think like you did, and I know it's hard.  Sometimes it can take time to find what you're looking for.  It took years for me find someone special. My advice is to concentrate on yourself while you're looking and become the best person you can be... because when that person comes along, they'll be blown away.  It'll get better, believe me.

Posted

At the age of 46, after 4 lovers of which one was 'the love of my life' I decided--made the choice--that I wanted to and was better off  living alone. I am now 81 and have never regretted it. I am not a hermit and have made a family of friends who I share things with when I want to--and, yes, I have the freedom of having sex when, where and with whom I want.

I may be alone but I am not lonely.

By the way there is only one downside I can see of being alone---when you are old and get sick!!! :O)