Open relationship dilemma

Posted

I've been together and living with my boyfriend for over a year,  and now he says he wants to open up the relationship. Part of me feels up for it, but can't help feel totally uncomfortable with it.  We've spoken about it and he knows that I'm worried if I go along with it, it might totally fuck everything up in terms of seeing him being fucked by someone else.  And if I say no, I feel like he'll probably want to go and fuck around anyway... Anyone with a similar experience?  Can't get this shit around my head... 

Posted

i would not do it if he is not happy just with you then tell him to move on down the road he will only do it behine your back trust me I know after 16 years with the same man I am still single and looking in Canada

Posted

Ur relationship is over really 3way won't work as ur not comfortable with it, he will and probably has been with other guys,

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Tried it. Result was the end of our 8yr relationship. Good luck which ever path you choose because as you said your damned if you do and damned if you don't x

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks for all your posts, guys.  Much appreciated.  I've worked this one out...  I ended the relationship.  Fucking other guys in a relationship doesn't fly with me.  He wanted more, so he can go find it somewhere else!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

aww gg I did that too mine was sleeping with his boss