Single, Need Boyfriend

TooHumble

Posted

Hey, I'm 25 years old men. I'm gay. I never like girls and only year ago stopped being afraid of my orientation. It was very hard for me to say it and understand it. When I accepted it, the main problem was that, I can't find my love. I'm very emotional person and I also want love, cosiness and all, what I can have in relationships. I was very sad and don't want that someone fell it ourselves. So, after some month of finding I find one interesting site. That is link : https://bit.ly/3DBpThO. Please, if you have problem with it, do not keep it inside. and use my experience and this link. It is really very useful. I will be very happy if this help you. Don't be afraid, it is good, byee!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I want a boyfriend with love n respect to our relationship I’m single here 😂
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Wanting2please
Posted

I am a white male 6' tall 190 pounds attractive very inexperienced very nervous but all I can think about is what it would be like to undress or be undressed by another guy and to touch and be touched I know I would love to do do anything to make it happen

• 2 months later...
Wanting2please
Posted

I want some one that I can undress in front of or would undress me... I can't stop thinking about..

I want to learn how to please and I want someone to show me and teach me what I've been missing

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Who want to live with me on the country side one day
Posted
I want a white boyfriend and I hate girls I just start being gay
Wanting2please
Posted

All I think about is what it would be like to undress and touch myself in front of another guy. My fantasize about what it would feel like for you to get hard in my mouth. I want someone to show me and let

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/3/2021 at 5:29 AM, Aldo-9389 said:

I want any cock black or white up my ass as soon as possible

Well  let's see how  deep I  can  get whenever you are ready 

• 3 weeks later...