today: - Love and Romance

Posted

was of my bad days.
long story short because of my friends wife telling the police
i'm getting charged with statutory ***
because my girlfriend, of one year, is three years younger than me.
there's no one i could really tell without feeling embarrassed.
and i need help seeing the light in this situation without being judged.

Naomi_Mowatt
Posted

well, maybe you can try to convince your friends wife to drop the charges??? im not really sure, because i dont know you or her, so i may be extremly wrong, but its worth a shot. xx

Posted

I am not sure it could count for two females.

Posted

I agree with Amanda but if anything you can have a convo with your gf with your friend's wife to make her understand.

Posted

maybe if u speak with them about giving space for a while then mayb they will consider dropping charges. i know it's easy said/written than done but sometimes someone worth having is worth fighting meaning think about it if u let her fight against her family for u is that fair. if the family decide to press charges ask urself will this help her r hurt , sometimes we need to step back and ask do u really want her to give up her family for u when they will be there no matter what unless u can provide for her as needed. i find attraction in a lady that's close with their family. put their family first then partner. never break up family give it time r just space for a little till things calm down this way charges may b dropped

Posted

Cassie you look so young yourself. How old are you? Yea, I would talk to the lady who is filing charges against you. After all your pretty young or look pretty young yourself. Does she have a beef with you? Is this girl acting out with her parents?
because of you.
Now what kind of friend would do this anyway? No friend of mine. Has she warned you about this situation before she decided to do this?
What business is it of her anyway!!
All you both have to do is deny it anyway!! Do they have proof?
Make sure this girl who is younger than yu will stand by you and deny anything.
Good luck!!

Posted

@naomi: well good news my frinds wife was determined mentally unstable so it might count for false alligations.
@jeanie: im 18.
i tried to discuss it with and she said she was just angry at the time and say that she said it out of impulse to get the spotlight off her.
this girl of mine is a keeper. and she says it both of our mess and shell stick with me.

Posted

Well sounds like you do have a keeper, but I guess you will have to be more discreet and just tell everyone its over that knows and find ways for you all to have a lasting relationship. She will be of age soon. 17 is the consenting age here but even if it is higher where you live she will be there soon. Act as just as friends around busy bodies. With your age difference you can always concoct a story if she supports you as she does that she lied about her age of something if this should happen again. 3 years is not so bad. It's not like your a 27 year old teacher or something. Or a nun seducing pretty young girlsLOL
or worse yet a pervert priest. I was raised Catholic and have never believed in 100 complete abstinence as its just too cruel and men react by what they see who can blame them but if they cannot abide by the rules of their vocation they should quit and then deal with someone they love instead of using young innocent children. I stopped being active in the Catholic church years ago because I too saw strange things before it all came out in the open and they are always changing their laws. To me their is only one law in the church and that is the bible and even that was written by mortals and influenced by Jesus Christ so even that is not perfect.
To get back to the subject so when was this mentally unstable status put on this person.? Must have been other circumstances to have her labeled this way. Cassie, if you both are meant for each other then it will last. Figure out some long term goals for each other with improving your lives and future and hopefully you both will be together forever.
I wish you well and peace dear lady.

Posted

we even wrote break up notes to each other just in case. i read all up on sexual assault and lying about age is no longer a defense. yeah, exactly what i said! i mean look at the Mary Letourneau case, theyre married now with children.
she was declared mentally unstable that night it all happened. she takes medication for it. thank you for the advice. made things easier.

Posted

Your welcome and you sound like a smart lady and did your research to protect your self. Break up notes - good idea. The best thing to do is don't tell anyone about yourselves so no one asks questions and if inquiring minds and busy bodies want to know your are best friends. To me a relationship with someone is no bodies business. My son's fiance sees me as a threat for what I do not know , as I have never threatened her and just because I comment on things sometimes does not mean I am out to get her. But it's really non of my business how they deal with their relationship, just as long as there is no physical harm, their life is their own.

Posted

well as long as u keep in mind that "u can't *** the willing"!! an anyone who thinks thats wrong is stupid.. I mean think bout it. A willing victim wouldn't tell u to stop, an once a no is mentioned an its not heeded then thats when its considered a sexual assault.. an if ur partner is a minor an is lovin wat u do to eachother? I think the mother should reconsider her charges, an arrest herself instead.

Posted

your right Sami but if a person is underage minor they think they don't understand themselves and actually have no rights. In the court of law when it comes to minors its black and white there are no shades of gray of what if this situation occurred ? NO, I learned that with my own daughter when she got into a fight with someone who was an adult. This person attacked her and then called the cops and said my daughter started it because she went over to the house.
It was a big fiasco but I asked the judge for family counseling with the family and asked my daughter get a hearing and he said she was a minor as is automatically put on probation no matter what. That really sucked but with family counseling they had with the program it helped us a lot because they saw the real problem which was the adult woman. MY daughter was never in trouble in her life and never has been since but the other woman has had major problems with the law since then. So she showed her true colors and lost her children too. Pay back is a bitch!!