DO YOU EVER STOP WANTING SEX???

Brave-Heart

Posted

When I turned 60 I had hopes of losing some of my 24/7 sex wants/needs since I came out at 12--didn't happen. At 70 there wasn't any slow down--would constantly cruise wherever I was/went--then at 80 I thought finally--come on I am 80--take 14 meds--have a heart condition--the dick doesn't get as hard as it use to BUT darn it Nate just left after giving me a super BJ--he is 26--what does he want with a 80 year old man? In his words-"-it takes you longer to cum--unlike kids my age cum in a minute, get up and leave. You know how to make love and you are always teaching me something new!"

I live in an area--Fort Lauderdale--where a lot of young men are hungry for older and old men--and no they aren't hustling. The thing is I always went for men older than me--at 16 I cruised old men of 25--now at 80 the field has considerably narrowed down and I find myself being pursued and accepting those younger, too much younger, than myself. It seems the few old men want them young!!!

After 68 years you would think I would have lost that urge but no, I haven't. Granted I can't cum as often and as much as I did but will I ever give up wanting/having sex??  I would like to but....:D

me october 2016.jpg

Posted

well there are things like power(a suplement) that can help you to get more erections just ask

Posted
On 11/13/2016 at 4:10 PM, xanxus said:

well there are things like power(a suplement) that can help you to get more erections just ask

Sorry but because of meds I take they are out and just for the record I ahve never heard of them working :O)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/23/2016 at 11:37 PM, Dreamboy541962 said:

No. I'm 54 and still want it every day, some times 3 to 4 times a day.

54??? yOU ARE STILL A BABY!!! ;o)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
Posted

I will always want a cock in me and eat all cum