Introductions! Tells us a bit about you here :)

Posted

Hey everyone!

It would be great if everyone could introduce themselves! Say Hi, and tell us where you hail from.

I'll start, I'm and hail from London, UK...but currently living in Barcelona, S***! Sun, Sand and S...angria! I am the community manager here at Gays.com and I’m super excited about our community and can’t wait to get to know you all! I love hearing your ideas too…so don’t feel shy to come and talk to me!

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hi!

I'm Max, from northern Sweden (it's not as cold here as it sounds). I've studied social psychology a couple of years but are now working in a small dock so I get a great tan. Sadly, there's no Sangria here .. I'm a musician and plays saxophone whenever I can. When I can't, I listen to new music, like pop, jazz, indie etc.

My biggest dreams so far is to move to Stockholm and get a job at some sort of clothes store.

/Max

• 1 month later...
Posted

Im a published novelist. Just started posting queer horror short stories on fictionpress.com.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I'm Eddie from the Philippines and I want to have friends here.....

• 7 months later...
Posted

my name here is stormywolf, people call me storm or stormy, im from the Usa and i want to have friends here

• 4 years later...
Posted

Hi there I'm a very hot and horny Hispanic man who's been turned out by these three older black men who now have left me all worked up over there big thick black cock's oh I'm so depressed put I'm sure you or anyone else might be able to help me with my craving for men and there cock's I so much would love to have deep down my fucken throat till you all can cum any were you please