Andy102

What are you listening right now?

Andy102
Posted

LOL For me, right now is Disco - Donna Summer, Bee Gees, ABBA, LOL next week might be POP or Hip Hop or Rock. It all depends on my mood

dwolcott
Posted

This Life - Josef Salvat

John_Thain
Posted

Dusty Springfield "In Private".

Andy102
Posted

Listening to The Eagles right now one of my favorite band.

Andy102
Posted

Ah the 80's love it, miss it, hated it. But it still takes me back down the memory lane

Andy102
Posted

Spend my day with my two wonderful nieces and all day I had to listen to Frozen "Let it Go" (lol) and watched "White Chicks" kept rewinding to the part when they had a dance off and we got up and started dancing in the middle of the living room. Had a fun day.

Posted (edited)

I'm listening the Russian pop music

Edited by Rufinus

John_Thain
Posted

Anita Meyer Why Tell Me Why.

Posted (edited)

Didn't you like the Russian boy band?

Edited by Rufinus

John_Thain
Posted (edited)

Lange Frans & Glennis Grace "Empire State of Mind"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQUoP8HVF9E

Edited by John_Thain

Posted

Right now I am listening to white zombie - electric head part 1

Posted

Lately I've been on a new age diva kick of all sorts. Beyonce- "Halo" usually leads me into some Sara Bareilles- "King of Anything" or "Gravity". Adele usually steps in with "Someone Like You" and Madonna and Gaga sometimes make appearances to lead me away from the sappy love songs finding me at Nico Vega with "Beast" and Pretty Reckless rocking out to "Heaven Knows" That's just off the top of my head lol. I'll think of some more and get back to you all after checking some of those out.

John_Thain
Posted

Christina Bianco Total Eclipse of the Heart.

John_Thain
Posted

Glennis Grace "Afscheid" and Do "Hij gelooft in mij."

Ari_Shmary_Canada
Posted

Thanks for asking, I love listening to music at this hour, it's 12:33am and the night is quiet with my windows open and the breeze breezing everywhere, so tonight while I work online, I am playing my personally made Windows Media Player Genre, listed as "Country Rockin' Blues Band Café", and I'll be listening to it until about 4 or 5 am when I start my first yawn and prepare for bed. The Genre consists of the following artists I love so much and all their Classics and Greatest Hits: Ann Murray, Bill Pritchard, Blue Rodeo, Bob Dylan, Bread, Bruce Cockburn, Burton Cummings, Chet Atkins, Allen Toussaint, Christopher Cross, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Dire Straights, Don McLean, Eagles, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Harry Nilsson, J.D. Souther, Jim Croce, Joan Armatrading, John Sebastian, Johnny Cash, Joni Mitchel, Leonard Cohen, Neil Young, Paul Simon, Richie Havens, The Doobie Brothers, Tracy Chapman, Van Morrison and the Great Willie Nelson. All in this one Genre I made that's over 9 hours long, so until I go to bed they'll all be singing just for me. Music is the food of my life, and I eat it up every day and every night. Thanks for asking.

Posted

I'm listing to T-Rex (bang the gong)