Andy102

Movies I or You Watched (Rate Them 1 Being Bad - 5 Must See)

Andy102
Posted

Watched LUCY - Staring Scarlett Johannson, Morgan Freeman and others. Loved it, great story line, acting was spot on. My third time watching it. Giving it a 5. I would definitely watch it again.

Andy102
Posted

I saw this last night "This Is Where I Leave You". Its a good movie, has funny moments on there and I really like it. Will watch it again. Give it 4

Andy102
Posted

Another movie I've seen is called "Deliver Us From Evil" not what I expected, I was thinking it will be one of those jump from your seat feel but its not that scary from my point of view. Give it a 3

Andy102
Posted

Just got through watching "Dracula Untold" its not that bad, good special effects, great acting and story line. will watch it again, give it a 4.

Andy102
Posted

I know its not a theater movie but The Walking Dead is an amazing show and I'm hooked on it. At first I thought it was a western type of a TV show judging by the cover but when I read the description I was hooked and I've been watching it ever since and I can't wait to watch the next episode. Give it 5 a must watch if you haven't seen it already.

Andy102
Posted

Just finish watching "The Prince" with Bruce Willis, Jason Patrick, 50 Cent and John Cusak. Not bad, great acting and story line give it 4.

Andy102
Posted

I watched Extraterrestrial yesterday I expected more but its not bad except when the camera starts to move around it gave me a headache trying to focus on the characters but other than that its was OK. Give it 3 1/2

Andy102
Posted

mmm...Hercules with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Can say much about this movie kinda disappointed acting more like B rated might have gotten anyone who is cheap enough or they can afford to pay them to act on this film but its my opinion. So I gave it 2 1/2

Andy102
Posted

Saw "The Judge" last night long movie but worth it. Robert Downy Jr., Robert Duvall, Billy Bob Thronton did an excellent job portraying those characters. Give it a 4

Andy102
Posted

I told myself I wasn't going to watch it "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" but I did and its not that bad not great but not bad. Give this a 3 1/2

Andy102
Posted

Watch the movie "Fury" with Brad Pitt awesome movie, love watching war movies like that with good story line and actors. Give this a 4 1/2

Andy102
Posted

Just finish watching "Gone Girl" very good movie, great acting, story line. Would definitely recommend this movie. Give this a 4 1/2 rating.

Posted

I see 3/4s of the movies you saw but I do agree about The Judge and Gone Girl. I like Jane Fonda but wouldn't see that picture again! :O)

Posted

I goofed--that opening should have been "I wouldn't see 3/4s of the movies you saw..."

Andy102
Posted

Finish watching "John Wick" staring Keanu Reeves, William Defoe. Great action movie, though not my favorite actors but they sure can making the movie interesting. A lot of action if your into these kind of movies. Give it a 4 not bad.

Andy102
Posted

spend all day lounge around and watching movies "Interstellar" "The Guest" and other older movies. Just being lazy - great movies wouldn't mind watching it again give it a 4