What's your favourite kind of sex?

What's your favourite kind of sex?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite kind of sex?

• Soft and romantic
    • Rough and ***istic
    • Superintense and soulful
    • Playful and energetic

Posted (edited)

A quick cheeky poll because we're a nosey lot.... what's your favourite kind of sex?

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Soft and Romantic - You start to feel each other touching, slow kissing, caressing, rimming, oral sex

Rough and ***istic - That's when your partner starts to plow you hard and fast to get you to cum or climax together and hard long wet kisses, little nibble or pinch on the nipples, spanking

Superintense and Soulful - just about to climax when you feel every muscle in your body starts to tense as you both cum together

Playful and Energetic - After sex a little cuddling, holding hands, kissing hand, slow kissing, laughing, smiling as you both look into each others eyes.

Posted

Great sequence of all four! Love it!

• 4 years later...
Posted

When my face is Mounted, his knees holding my arms down, and I'm ***d to suck it till I swallow all his warm cum. 👍👍👍

Posted

When I’m on my hands and knees on all fours with my ass arch the pioneer of my head down low getting pounded fucked sweetly raw balls deep that’s what I likeWhen I’m on my hands and knees on all fours with my ass arch the pioneer of my head down low getting pounded fucked sweetly raw balls deep that’s what I like

• 4 months later...
Semistraight
Posted

My attraction to man sex is the pure raunchiness possible so ***istic here we come. Get behind and mount up.

Posted

I can be romantic, though more often I enjoy thrusting my big cock up a cute ass and fucking him hard and long.

• 8 months later...
Posted

bend me over and fuck me hard

• 6 months later...
Posted

Want to know how to RECIEVE on all 4's, for First time.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Rough and ***istic : it feels good when he plows me hard and make me feel like a woman 

• 2 years later...
Posted

Rough and ***istic with  few guys. They can rough fuck it n fill it all night long 

• 1 month later...
Pissboydrinker6969
Posted

I love getting pissed on in my mouth 

• 2 weeks later...
Qosmonauty
Posted

Receiving post-cum ***. I do enjoy intense prolonged edging as well as cum control/denial play, but in the end, I want the extremely out-of-this world pleasure of post-cum *** (and yes I'll holler and scream, writhe and try to escape, but I'll enjoy every bit of the pleasure too)

Bttmrimpig
Posted

Being the bottom of filthy, raunchy, rough anally fucked, 

the more guys, the filthier they are the better.