Does Size Matter?

Posted (edited)

tumblr_ni6gw5unkZ1r0t01wo1_540.jpg

So, you’re online having a browse at other guys and you decide to filter your results - what goes through your head? Is it important that you only see guys in your search results that are either L, XL or XXL? As well as cock size, does it matter if your next date or hook up is cut or uncut? Or does a nice face and a witty profile description do it for you?

Not that we at Gays.com are ones to pry, but it’s interesting to us as to how you filter your search results - whatever you’re looking for. Lots of you get in touch with each other in a number of ways; either in the forums, direct contact or via Speed Dating, but we’d love to hear from you about how you search and select guys - what’s important to you and what’s not.

Put it this way, if a guy has a gorgeous face but has stated M for his dick size, would that turn you off? Or if someone hits you up with a photo of his cock, does it motivate you or do move along? Also what kind of photos do it for you? smiley faces, chest shots or something more sexual?

Leave your comments below or if you want to contact me directly, email me at [email protected]

Caio for now!
Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I must admit in the past if I was horny and looking for a quick hook-up I have filtered dick size to L or XL! Well, it's good if you know what you want and don't want to be disappointed! But, when it comes to searching for a guy for something more, I think taking in the whole package (no pun intended) is a must: definitely face pics - never meet without them!

Posted

For me, I'd rather see what a guy's face looks like as if their face appeals to me, I'm more likely to view their profile and consider talking to them. If their main pic is of a penis or headless torso, I move on as to me it says their body or penis is the only way they're able to spark a person's interest. I know some people use fake profile photos for whatever reason, but I'd still rather see a face.

Posted

I don't judge lol, just look at ME! I am in no position to judge people

Posted

For me attraction starts with the face and then moves to the build. As above, if the only pic showing was a cock pick, I would probably move on.
Fit, athletic or slim build would attract me as I am an outdoorsy person, and would keenly want someone o share interests with...
Facial hair would kill it for me, as would smoking. But size...I met a guy with what must have been 12 inches once. It was ginormous. LUCKILY he was seeing someone, and we were all at a house party and I was sharing a bed with him, so nothing happened.
Anything more than a mouthful is a waste in my view, being predominantly vanilla outside of a relationship.
Witty, well filled out and interesting profile is a must.

• 3 months later...
Posted

i dont judge people for size, i think size shouldn't matter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I don't care about size.  A big dick doesn't mean good sex. I'm about hot,  sweaty,  passionate sex.  

• 1 year later...
Posted

I’ll take any cock size but There is nothing like the feeling of that massive XL cock  stretching your hole

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I just like a guy to have a bigger cock than mine, but most all do. Quite a few guys have told me they like small dicks like mine. The contrast is really hot.

I'm also a total bottom so my dick doesn't do any fucking. I think there is more pressure on tops. Tho I have come across a few guys who like small endowed tops. But usually guys who are into small are looking for bottoms.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I’m on the small side and I prefer to bottom but I’ve had a couple of guys who wanted to get fucked wanted me to be there first so they could work up to something bigger.but for me I li like a. nice big cock like someone else said the contrast is hot and if I’m in a relationship with another man I want to be a total bottom 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

A cock is a cock is a cock it matters not what the size but how it is used, I personally love all sizes. I had awesome sex with a guy who was 3 inches when hard and that was because he was such a lovely lad. My issue now my age and the fact I love twinks but finding it hard to find any interested in me these days!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

The person matters and the vibes but really get hot seeing a guy with a huge cock and balls

Edited by sexylibraguy
Spelling error
Posted

Hell yes it matters, you would know it if your used to taking a nice long hard 8 inch cock, and then you fell this short 5 inch skinny cock sliding in, you'll crave that big 8 incher again I as,  sure you of this, I know from personal experiance.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

2 things I don't like...size queens and little dicks.

Posted

Actually, the bigger, the better.. I can swallow just about anybody.

• 4 months later...
Posted

i have a 2 inch dick so i only bottom . the biggest cock i had in me was 6 inches . so as long as their cock is hard and have plenty of cum for me to swallow . i do like them to cum in me

Posted

I love all cocks.. yes a big cock in my hole is nice...but I rather have a hot kinky guy with small cock than a boring guy with huge cock.

Posted

the biggest cock i have had was a sexy 9 inches and it was the best i have ever been fucked