Ever got busted jerking off?

Posted (edited)

As it's masturbation month (yes, it really is) we wanna know your best or worst story of being caught while having a bit of self pleasure.

Share below...

tumblr_m9qcjpcX5B1r11k1i.gif

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I know its late for me to tell it but at times when I think about it I felt guilty and embarrassed and yet I just laugh it off..I was in the bathroom standing by the toilet seat with my cock hard as a rock and stroking it, I completely forgot to lock the door and my brother came in and saw me with my cock in hand, I was so shocked, scared and embarrassed that I tried to hide behind the door. I don't think he remembers the incident but if I bring it up he'll probably remember it. lol

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Of course! And while in complete drag! Panties, skirt, heels, makeup & ALL!!!

GetPhoto.jpg

Gayboi01-1559
Posted

I haven't so that's a good thing

• 2 months later...
Posted

i haven't been caught either

• 2 months later...
Posted

Yes, by my twin brother, in the bathroom. He burst in the door, there was I naked and stroking me boner, he turned around and left, so I continued, he then came back in locked the door dropped his pants and we stroked each other, we should have cause we are twins, right??? Well, we still doing it today...

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted

When I was 13 I forgot to lock the bedroom door and my dad caught me.  He just closed the door and never said anything.

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

YES, 1 early morning, Sittin at kitchen table. I was 1/2 way into jerking and my other 1/2 walked in. Did NOT say a word, just started the coffee, sat down and lit a cigarette. Hell yes, I finished it...  I did get a SMILE ...

Edited by Bigtime