Joey_Mohler

Eating One's Own Semen?

Joey_Mohler
Posted

This may seem like an odd question, but I am wondering... how many people here eat their own ejaculate after a wank?
Personally, I do. Every time. This habit was formed when I was much younger, developed under circumstances that I do not feel like discussing here. Anyhoo, I usually lick it off my hand. I find that it makes for a really easy cleanup.

Does anyone here practice this habit, or object to it? I sometimes wonder if I am the only one who does this....

Toodles,

Joe

MarkJB
Posted

Hi Joe, interesting topic! Not into eating my own semen but.... on reading your post - I did used to like eating my ex-boyfriends cum, only because I used to fancy him so much! Not into eating everyone's cum though (only special people).

Posted

i do lick mine off my hand too,
i have no experience with other guys and was curious as to it tasted like,
at the time i didn't know what it was, it just natural doing it

Joey_Mohler
Posted

I feel like its natural. And it seems to clean up a lot easier than using tissues or paper towel lol

Posted

i agree

Andy102
Posted

It's part of recycling. lol if you eat or drink something sweet for a week its taste a bit sweet. Try it and let us know.

ausdub
Posted

I do, always have. I find nothing wrong. Makes cleaning up easier. I eat and swallow guys cum when blowing them. Cannot see much difference.

Posted

I do too, I like the taste of mine as well as the cum from the men I suck.

John_Doe_62427
Posted

Always.  :coffee_happy:

Tad_Boomer
Posted

I do sometimes, and other times I rub it into my face.  Semen is both nutritious and also great for the skin thanks to the amino acids.