Would love to see some meeting stories - Love and Romance

He****

Posted

haha she's really nice, her name is danyell. :]
she's pretty rad and we have like the world in common.
maybe. i don't know yet, we'll seee.

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

Okay, so me and my ex met a little over four years ago in high school. I was a junior and she was a freshmen. I used to be all dark and broody and cold back then, and most people knew better not to talk to me if I had my hood up and my music on. Sammie (my ex) didn't heed the warnings she got from others and preceeded to try and talk to me. She was this little (4 foot 8 inches) butch girl, with gourgeous greyish/green eyes. At first I was cold to her but she wouldn't leave me alone no matter what. One of our other friends and her hooked up. This other girl was only dating Sammie to show me up because she knew I liked Sammie. She thought she was cool... and the next day after she told me why she was dating Sammie, I told Sammie if she broke up with her I'd take her out to a movie. Within an hour, she dropped her and the next day I asked her out. At the time though, we weren't right for each and we broke it off pretty quickly. After that all kinds of drama and rumors began in our circle of friends and everyone kinda got upset with her because it was made to look like it was all her doing. When I found out the truth though, she was a week away from moving to Ohio. When she moved, we talked on the phone for hours everyday. It sucked because we finally started to have a connection after she moved. Things went on like that for about a month, us talking every chance we had, until I met this girl named Sarah. We started dating and when Sammie called on my birthday, she took the phone from me and told Sammie to never call me again. Sarah was rather abusive and controling and after a year and a half I finally got enough strength to walk away. I didn't know how to get a hold of Sammie and never really thought about that after I left Sarah... I was busy trying to get myself back to the confident strong person I was that Sarah had killed. A year and a half later after I left Sarah I was just looking at random people on myspace and I found her page. She had moved back to Arizona too, to the Phoenix area, and was now five foot two and your typical lipstick lesbian. I had moved to Cali to get away from Sarah though. We began talking and after a month I moved myself and my schooling to phoenix. I was here for two weeks before we started to date. We lasted a month before she broke up with me because she didn't feel a spark. The following weekend she came to my apartment and we spent the whole weekend talking... everything changed that weekend. Two days after she went home she told me that she had fallen in love with me over the weekend. God, did we have passion. I have never before felt something like that, something so strong and real. We were so happy and in love, full of passion. We used to spend HOURS watching the L Word and cuddling, literally watched the entire series in like two weeks together. Then her family and her started to have problems because she did something she had promised her family she wouldn't do. She told me we needed to go on a break so she could fix things with her family. I was okay with it, and I was patient... but last week she told me that she had lied to me. Told me she was never in love with me and that she only said it because she didn't want to lose me because I'm the only person whos ever understood her. Mind you, she told me the week prior to this that she couldn't see herself with anyone else and I was her one and only. Now she tells me that she just said it because she knew I'd stick around if she did.

Posted

i'm grounded and if i could bring her soup or anythign i totally would. :/

Posted

Sarah, i think wats going on is dat her family is not kol with her dating a female. they are probably putting alot of preassure on her. Poor girl, it must be real hard for her. I think u should talk to her. i honestly believe thats the reason. Trust me, i am never wrong on these things.... and kayla.... u suck!!!! shes sick, she totally needs u!!!! =-)

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

lol, well, if her mom wasn't apart of the gay community herself, I could maybe believe that, but alas, her mom is one of us and fully supports her. I don't know her motives, but I do know that everytime she's gotten close to someone, they're left her, hurt pretty bad and left her. Also, out of everyone she's ever met and cares about, I'm the only one that truly understands her and is there for her. So, she was afraid that history would repeat itself with me and did whatever she had to to keep me. Unfortunetly, she believed that the way to keep me was to lie to me, lead me on and break my trust. Now, she wants me to stay in her life and be friends because as I said I'm the only one she can talk to, that understands and is there for her. She's actually been beggin me fo four days now not to leave her life, that she'll change and show me that I can trust her. I just don't know what to believe, if she could so easily lie about being in love with someone for months on end, how do I know she's not just fucking with me some more?

Posted

wat do u honestly believe? i mean ur the one that kissed her, wat did u feel? wat did her eyes tell u? you can tell alot by the ppl act around u. their attitudes or wat not. tell me when yall slept together and i do mean sleep... did she hug you? did she seek u in her sleep? ( like u know cuddle)

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

I believed she loved me, felt she loved me. I could swear I saw it in her eyes, and she always wanted to be touching me. But she has always been the best liar that I know... her lies she can even work with her eyes. It's hard to believe, but I've seen her do it with others... I think I just want this to be a lie... because I don't want to believe I was a fool in her game. Yet... when I tell her that I can't be friends with her... she breaks down completely... begs me to stay in her life... why would she hurt me like this though? Why would she, if she was in love with me, lie about not being in love with me... either way this goes, which ever lie is the real one, it's wrong. It's one of the worst things I believe you can do to someone, manipulate them with their own feelings.

Posted

She was my boss. I thought she was adorable. My friends thought I was crazy, but this girl.. she was "untouchable." Best manager ever. Great sense of humour, awesome personality. I was hooked. I slowly started flirting with her.

Later that night I was eating a lolli-pop and felt gutsy. I walked up behind her in her seat, just casually talking to her. Asked her if she wanted a lick. She suprisingly said sure. I stepped closer to her back and wrapped my arm around her to let her suck my lolli! =P She did!!!

She was joking around about giving someone her number one night, I asked her for it. She laughed then realized I was serious. I got it. We had a date, guitar hero! I fell in love with my boss.

She later got moved to another store so our relationship was okay. We were together a year. We are separated now but we are best friends. I love her to death! My dork. =) xoxo

Posted

Well my current girl friend I met at a club. She was following my best friend aimlessly. My friend is a player to the max. And I was like who's that girl and what did you do to her. She was like "I kissed her." I was like oh you did? And my best friend was like "Yeah I felt like she wanted me to kiss her." I then was like "Did you want to kiss her?" "Nah it didn't matter to me or not." I was like "You jerk go apologize and explain yourself." I went to the club every Thursday, so for a few weeks I kept seeing this girl that my friend screwed over. I thought she was really cute. Then on the Fourth of July I ended up watching fireworks with a bunch of my lesbian friends. And she was there. She had this horrible phobia of Fireworks, so I held her from behind. Then the blanket in front of us caught on fire from the Fireworks hitting it, she jumped and I carried her further away. She was crying and I held her close.

A few days later I hung out with a few of my friends and we all ended up hanging at her house. We were watching Better Than Chocolate and next thing I knew we were kissing. Been together ever since.

Posted

awww brittany that is an awesome story!!!! that sounds like something you will always remember. ALex, u dated ur boss???!!!!???? i have to ask, did that have any perks at work? lol did u like get a raise or come in late? take an extra hour for lunch maybe? Sarah.... girl wat can i say? it just sounds so complicated! i hate it for u, i really do. -ok - lets analyze the situacion! she loves u. she has to. if she didnt then why cry for u? i mean, THINK ABOUT IT. u cant fake real emotions. maybe she is scared that if stuff goes wrong, she will ultimatly loose u. have tried talking to her? u know a one on one? and someone is pressuring her into saying all this. idk gurl. we have crappy luck at love. wat is wrong w us?

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

Nothing is wrong with us lol, everything is wrong with them. And yeah, we still talk everyday, almost all day. I honestly think, because of how she's fucked up most recently with her family and me, she thinks she's not good enough for me and deserves better. So, she knows I won't stand for that. Hence why she'd say she was never in love with me, because if she says that she knows I'll stop trying with her and move on. I know that if she believe I was too good for her and I should be with someone better, she'd put herself through any kind of hell just so I would find something better.

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

I have fought for her before all this, I have already jumped through hoops several times for her. It's her turn to jump through hoops

Posted

Our meeting was cute... the rest of our story isn't that great unfortunately. How do you fix a relationship when one half denies there is a problem?

Posted

that makes it incredible hard. u cant. everyone has to be honest about their feelngs. if youlack confidence and trust then u have a huge problem. i wish i could u giev some great advice to save the day but i have none. the best thing i can tell u is to be yourself but most importantly to just be honest to yourself. you can never go wrong with that. sometimes we fail to see the truth even if it smacks us in the face. we see wat we want to see and not wats really there. if you can be honest to yourself then u will see things as they really are, not wat u want. i know its not easy to accept those truths, trust me. im there myself. but at some point or another you get tired of fighting for something that may not be real. i guess wat im saying is to just stick to wat u know and everything else wil follow. does that make sense sweetie?

Posted

I met my fiancee when we were kids. I grew up spending the summers at her house and confiding in her mom when i didn't want to talk to mine. She was my first crush ever and my first "let down" as I didn't have the guts to say something to her at 12. She was 15. We went through a rough patch when she was about 20 and we didn't speak for the longest time. We ran into each other again when we were both working at the same mall. Complete coincidence. She wanted McDonald's for lunch that day. I saw her walk past and I got out of work early to go and see if it was really her. We started talking and repairing our friendship. That took months. Yet it wasn't until I had a rough patch with my now ex-husband ( I was trying to be "normal") that we finally decided to give it a try. We started dating on January 7th 2009 so we have almost been together for a year now and for our anniversary we have planed matching tats.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I met my girl at work. We both started this job the same day. It’s funny [smiling], I can still remember what she was wearing. Some may say our story is a bit boring, but my heart remembers it like it was yesterday, and that’s what makes it so great [for me]. We simply became friends at first and hung out together every day. I made it a point to be sure that I worked in the same department she did so that we can take our breaks together.

Before long, we were together all the time. Our co-workers called us the bobsy twins. I had already known that she had my heart, but I didn’t know how she felt about me. I wasn’t even sure what her sexual orientation was. All I knew was that I was falling hard for this woman. I didn’t want to chance losing her friendship, so I kept my feelings for her to myself. Due to some hard times she was facing, we agreed that she would move in with me until she was able to straighten some things out.
A couple of months went by and we became closer as far as friendship goes. Then, one night, everything changed.

We had gone to the basement of the apartment building to get some laundry done. We were talking about relationships and the conversation took a different feel than normal. Part of me knew where this was going, but I didn’t want to get my hopes up. Then it happened. I don’t know what I said or even what she said, but in a moment, time had frozen for me. She came up to me and kissed me; man… I felt the *** rush to my head and my heart felt as though it was going to bust right out of my chest. She smiled at me with her beautiful smile and started to walk toward the door. I said “wait a minute! You can’t just kiss me like that and walk away.” So I grabbed her arm, brought her close and kissed her back.

That was about 16 years ago and I love her even more today. Like I said, I can still remember what she was wearing the first day I met her, I remember the flood of feelings the first day we kissed. Sure, after 16 years we have had our share of trouble, but the love is still there. And when I’m having a bad day, I just picture her smile; my heart wells up, I begin to smile, and all is good. I will tell you what I have told her…. She is a gift from God to me.

Well, it may not be the best story we will see here, but it’s my story and I’m glad to share it.