Paper or digital print?

Posted

Howdy ya’ll,
I’m an avid reader and love a good crime book—Jeffery Deaver is my man, and I’m currently reading “The Sleeping Doll”. I own tons of paper books (gosh, never in the past did we have to specify that a book is paper or not) but I love my second generation Kindle. So have you read a good book lately? And in what format? Come on, tell us if you’re a paper turner or button clicker?

Posted

Currently, I'm reading Gone by Michael Grant, and so far it's amazing! I don't feel partial to print or digital, but it's just something about actually owning the physical copy of a book that makes the experience, I don't know, more fulfilling I guess. There are definitely some perks to reading online though, such as the awesome webcomics that you can't afford to buy, or stories that aren't published in print. So all in all, they are both great

Posted

Oh cool! I get that. Nothing better than smelling the print on a page! Can you let me know which sites you like for web comics? My kid uses BitStrips to create comics... Mistee

Maesha-Jenkins
Posted

Well usually I go to the Affiliates page of the web comics I've come across and find similar comics that way, but I know a lot of them came from SmackJeeves as well as The Duck Webcomics.

(Oh, and this is still the same person, I just deleted the old account :P)