Charles_Sutton_Salfarliec

Hey - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Just thought I would say hi

Posted

hi charles. welcome to the group. Leave all your info at the front desk. We will contact you when you are chosen to host the next orgy! lol

Tony_Peasley
Posted

How are you today?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Welcome Charles and you find it nice here at Gays It is a good place to be.

Alfawolf

Posted

Hey Scott
I'm fine thanks tony what about you
And thanks for the welcome "alphawolf"

Tony_Peasley
Posted

Fine today

Keith_Imeson
Posted

looking good Charles welcome to the site. do you like wearing speedos

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Guess if I was a skinny white boy I would get that worn welcome when I come om here.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Well Paul mabey if you had a pic of yourself so we knew what you look like as you say it you might have more people saying hi to you...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Charles I forgot to tell you that we have some big flirts on here too...LOL...

Paul_Gathright
Posted

So, let me see if I got this right. In order to get people to say boo to me I have to put up a picture cause this group is so superficial. Guess I won't be making friends

David_Cloud
Posted

Yes, to attract the attention of other people we need to show a little of who we are. On here your face pic and profile description are good places to start.

Paul_Gathright
Posted

I'm not going to add a pic just to be friends with someone. If you can't simply talk to me to get to know me your not the type of person I want to know. In time if the vibe is right I don't mind sharing a picture or two. To me if you can only be friends by sight then that makes you shallow plan and simple. Get to know the mind first

David_Cloud
Posted

Free choice, man.....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Paul I am only going to say this once then I am done..Change your attitude about this site and the group..David and I both tell not only you but others to fill out your profile page about you and we only suggest that a pic of you would help...If you feel that way then maybe you need to leave or stop complaining about how no one talks to you...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Back to the discussion CHarles how are you doing...

Paul_Gathright
Posted

you are so right. I don't come on this site as much for two reasons. But again you are right I'll, stay on Facebook and talk with them cause they don't seem to care if I post a picture or not and I do know some of them in real time. The only time I even think about this site is when the notification on my phone goes off. And even then I delete cause there's rarely anything worth my time talk about. This time seeing that picture and the comments I let get to me. I was stupid

Posted

I'm pretty sure there try a say it doesn't matter what you look like but to draw attention you need a picture, well it's reccomended

Paul_Gathright
Posted

But it's funny I have the same picture up on Facebook and made over 200 people there

Keith_Imeson
Posted

Paul do what you like I just have a picture of me on my bike

Bob
Posted

I just stumbled upon this post. Are people really THAT sensitive?! When I talk with people in real life I prefer to be looking at a person rather than some trippy, but cool, picture! Maybe that makes me odd. Anyway, hi Charles (and you other guys), nice to meet you