Daz_Anderson
Posted

has anyone talked or made friends here
mead contact been lol
what is this site for
what improvements should we have here before I delete this count

Dennis_Mix
Posted

We are to be social and have a nice time.Change is coming very soon you will like it

Alfawolf

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

I ve made lots of friends on here,some i ve meet in prrson . there a grste groop of people fun to joke with and have fun, ia m sure you will to once you get to know some of tham in the chat fom

Dave_Mack
Posted

Same here. Met several people tho not in person and they are terrific. IN both the US and over in the UK and Australia, Just not many near me..

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Not a one that I've talk too

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

I've made many friends here on Gays.com. It doesn't come quickly but over time as you stay in touch with the discussion forums and hear people that have the same views and standards as you, make contact in a message or send them a friend request. Not everyone accepts but that's no different than the in person world. I stay in touch with several friends either here through messages or in e-mail on a weekly or periodic basis. I consider them valued friends and enjoy my exchanges with the.

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Follow what discussion? I don't see too many discussion on here. This is the most action I've seen

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You have not been looking have you

Alfawolf

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Talking to me alfawolf

Posted

have made alot of friends but some i have lost track of.

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Glad to see so many of have made friends. It seems daz and me are the odd man out

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Yes I am I don't have any trouble finding friends here

Alfawolf

Clive_Morley
Posted

My advice is to check out the people in your local area. Put Woking into the search space, Daz and see who comes up. I just checked Woking and there are quite a few guys there. Send friend requests, winks and messages. Some will reply - most won't. Social media sites are notoriously anti-social. They always have been. If you don't have any luck with Woking - check the towns and areas around you. Start local and work outwards to as far as you are willing to travel. I have met one guy on here who lives about 2 hours from me by public transport. We had a great day together, just as friends. Guys overseas and in other British countries (ie Scotland, Wales, Ireland) should be treated as chat or email friends. Don't expect to ever meet them, because you probably won't. They are virtual friends. I have many throughout the world who I chat with regularly. Friends like you. I would love to meet you, but I live 12,000 miles from you - 30 hours by plane. That is the best and worst thing about the internet; it brings people together from all over the world, but meeting for real is often a geographical impossibility. I would love to meet you and show you around South-east Queensland if you ever come to Australia. Give the site a chance. Some profiles are fake. Some guys are too shy to meet in the real world and some just want to chat. Some want a combination of both. Expect nothing from the site and be happy if the site sends you a friend. I met a really nice straight guy on Facebook Easter Sunday and we met for lunch the next day. I have joined a group of which he is a member and have been invited to a barbeque and group social event this coming weekend. Join groups dedicated to things you are interested in (eg Doctor Who, Star Trek, etc...) and post in the group discussions. That's what I did on Facebook and I met Sam. You need common ground with people before they will meet you. Please stay on the site. Stay sociable. Keep chatting with people and be positive. I am a member of a special interest site and have met about 10 or 12 men over the past 6 years on that site. I have also chatted with dozens or hundreds that I don't ever expect to meet. I chatted for over an hour with a lovely French guy last night and hope he was real. You never can tell. You just need to be patient and someone will hopefully come along.
I count you as a friend. You seem like a really nice young man.

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Wow daz. It just goes to show you stay open and good things will happen. Not one person every talk to me or told me such things and people are making it a point to have you stay

Jim_Bond
Posted

Can't honestly say I have made friends here, but have met a number of interesting guys. Mostly my fault as I am not always online and have a steady BF.

Posted

oh yeah Daz don't break my heart don't go plizzz just stay and contd..to connect with us...LOve2

Posted

I've had a lot of flirts but not anything to large cant seem to get anyone to keep a conversation going of they use yahoo messenger of all things its 2014 not 2002