Daz_Anderson

good buye - Gay Guys! <3

Daz_Anderson
Posted

I remove my account in august as its not going any ware as I want lol friendly guys as none here . not a number of how many guys you can add on your page .. lonely here

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Daz
Hang out till we launch the New Gays.com...I can tell you now that it will be coming at the end of May...

Paul_Gathright
Posted

I'm getting there myself. I thought there would be more action. People talking exchanging ideals but so far I don't see it. People making friends but so far I get told off and two people wanted to to be friends. One said it's because I use a picture other feels I'm all wrong for the group cause of my belief. So, yeah Daz, I can see why you don't feel this group.

Posted

oh hang on there a minute Paul and Daz......i am with you....i wannna be your fren...waiting for your reply..

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Why? Y'all boring. With all these members and rooms you would think people would have things to say. And that chat room is so clicky it ain't even funny

Daz_Anderson
Posted

I agree with you paul
what's this site for if gays want act together ,
cant share blogs or anything to show what your in to as for adding pictures because of format .
I would share my email or facebook clubs of SF , ANIME , DR.WHO , THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN if they really want to know me.
am human not pin up to see how many guys you can add your page

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Just because people are gay doesn't mean they are going to want to be friends with everyone else who is gay Daz. The gay world isn't much different from the hetero world. Everyone has their likes, dislikes, preferences in people and biases. I didn't make many friends for the first year or so I was on here until I learned to listen to what people say on here and learned to pick out the people I found with interesting ideas or similar ideas to me. Don't be afraid to contact people you think you may like through messages and friend requests. Unlike facebook, gays.com encourages you to make friends with people you don't already know. Some people are shy to send friend requests, I was too but not anymore. Pursue the people you are interested in but don't harass them. Over time I think you can find some good friends if you keep an open mind and listen to what people believe in.

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Hey what Facebook is a little better than here to me. At least there they give suggests and people talk on there

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

If you send friend requests to people you don't know and they don't accept or decline the request then you get blocked from sending requests or messaging by facebook and they send you this scolding message "Only send friend request to people you know" Kind of hard to make new friends that way.

Paul_Gathright
Posted

I meet people on there a lot quicker than on here. Got into a lot of topics. Here not so much

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

I belong to several sites and I have found too that if you have no profile photo people seem very reluctant to want to be your friend. I had no profile pic on 2 sites for a while and got no interest. After I put one on, that changed. Seems to make quite a difference.

Posted

That is usual...as people don't believe until they see with their eye's....LOL

Rhyader_Intheaether
Posted

IMO it would help a lot if you could make groups, search functions,
preferences, etc. etc. etc. sorted by LOCATION. It's nice to get messages
from guys in Texas. I get a lot from guys in the Philippines. But I cannot
afford to go to Texas, much less halfway around the world. If you want
to correspond with someone you could actually meet - you should keep these
things in mind.