Amanene13

Other geeks? - The Rainbow Lounge

Amanene13
Posted

Is there any other geeks here? :3 (Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Doctor Who, MLP, Japan etc.) I need more friends! ;w;

George_Hummel
Posted

Hehe, geek for sure, just not a gaming one though...

Amanene13
Posted

Aw D:

John_Thain
Posted

I'm a geek, not a gaming one either.

Posted

Well i enjoy animes and those other things. And i love to play games so if you need more friends, hit me up.

Posted

Doctor Who fan here. In fact, I started the "Gay fans of Doctor Who" group. It's one of the top groups.

Posted

Anyone remember that short-lived show "Alien Boot Camp"? It was on Logo, and was collection of gay themed cartoons. I also used to like "O Canada" on Cartoon Network.

Amanene13
Posted

Never saw it. >.< I'll google it...

Posted

One of the shorts they aired were these 2 minute bits "Lizzy the Lezzie". Basically, a lesbian girl tells a joke and sings "I'm Lizzy the lezzie and I like p*ssy!" What I liked was once in a while, they showed shorts that featured male nudity (very realistic). SOme of the Asian themed cartoons were funny. One I liked was a pair of gay detectives investigating a haunted house (imagine Fred and Daphne from Scooby Doo, only more like 2 gay "Freds". I forgot the name of it, but it seemed like it was part of a series, and I wanted to see more.