Paul_Gathright

Broke, Fake Ass MF - Gay Guys! <3

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Why are some of the guys on here sending me messages and when we start talking all of a sudden they head over heels in love. They add in their email that they have this wonderful job making all this money and how they want to build a life together but then all of a sudden they asking me if I could help them out by sending them money for one reason or another. I didn't and don't fall for the game. Hell, they don't know me, and though my game is strong you can't fall for someone over a few emails. I don't why they feel I'm too dumb not to see. I'm not like most people who are desperate or lonely enough to believe them. But the killing part in all this is when I call them out and tell them I know the game they get mad, play hurt tell me I hurt their feelings any ask why I don't believe them. And then I don't hear from them. They run to the hill to fine a fool that will fall for their scheme and he's out there for them, just not me.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Paul I am asking you that when and if this happens again please report them...They are scrammer and we don't want them on here...Please also message me with there full name and location and I will make sure that they are off the site not to scram anyone else...The site can only kick them off if they are reported...I also ask that you don't delete the message that they send you and copy and pasted them and send to me so I can forward on to the site mangers..

A Thank you from me and the site...

Rockoustic
Posted

anywhere, everywhere, there are many scam, so just beware and do not give you trust right away... just know them first men...

Paul_Gathright
Posted

First to Michael. We took it off site and email one another so I don't have any messages to send you. 2nd I won't be sending the names of these three men cause I'm no snitch. Rules of the street. I feel I did my part putting it out there for people to see. Now after that it's on the next person if they fall for their game. To Robert, did you not understand what was posted or really read it. I saw the game they tried, told them I knew and they moved on to some weak minded person to try it on.I'm a kid of the 80s and from the hood where,like I told someone earlier, we learn what the world is really made of and not to trust everybody. We know there's evil in the world and how to play the game.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Hi Paul, Michael is just trying to prevent other people from being exposed to the same scammers by banning them from the site altogether. If we work together we can prevent others who are not as wise as you from being taken advantage of. Be careful everyone.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You know what Paul if people don't report these guys then we can not help the site get better...You will not be a snitch...we need to get and keep these guys off of our site...Now weather you did it of site by e-mail which my no.1 rule is I don't give my e-mail out to anyone..If they can't talk on here by message I don't need to talk to them..but if you still have those e-mails that will help..and you said that there are 3 thats what you know of there might and are more on the site that we have to get off..

So I say this to all if you come across anyone that is asking for money please report them and also send me there full name and were they are from we need to get them off of our site...

So Paul instead of helping out the site you want others to get hurt or taking because you come from the streets..This site is a social site to bring people together and when we all come together we can stop the scrammers...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you Marvin

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Giving names blocking folks may help here but they will be out there doing this stuff so I don't think will help. And again, I'm no snitch. In my hood snitches get stitches. So, please no one else ask me. If you want to know keep your eyes and ears open. If someone get caught in this scram sorry.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Feeling like that is why you think like that..Not everyone was raise in the hood...There are those of us that like to keep the site safe...

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Then keep your eyes open. I did and give y'all the means to keep your eyes open. Hell if I follow full hood rulers I won't have shit. I want to keep it safe too but I'm still keeping somethings to myself

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You know what I am tried of trying to get through to you about HELPING to keep the site safe...If you don't want to help then don't even post..Who need someone bitching about the guys on the site if they are not going to help keep the site safe...I done with you paul...

Paul_Gathright
Posted

So because I won't give names you want me to leave? If that's the case fine. I didn't have to go that far. I'm not trying to get that deep. And who knows they may have seen the post and left. But the next if allow to stay will keep it to myself.

Ali_Aramesh
Posted

Then we have a genius here ... bravo ... bravo ...
Did they send you email and you opened it ?

Paul_Gathright
Posted

No, we talk on here first. Then moved to emails. I don't open random emails.