Brave-Heart

"TEH AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2" MOVIE REVIEW - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Batman is a man and Superman is a man but as portrayed by Andrew Garfield in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" he is more of a boy who could be graduationg from from high school instead of collage. Emma Stone, younger than Garfield in real life, looks and acts more mature and is certainly prettier than Garfield!
There are a few villains in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", one or two too many, just as there are too much of everything from web flying to electric charges via Jamie Foxx as Electro to a high police car count of crashes and shootings..
As any super hero movie these days special effects are over done as is glass breaking and the running time.Just cutting back all the hugs Dane DeHaan gives Garfield would shorten the movie.Also we are all of a sudden in the world of Transformers with Paul Giamatti as a mechanical rhino!
This is not one of the better super hero movies and at 2 hours and 22 minutes is way too long

Posted

and I have read the comics, so if they followed the comics continuity, I know what happens at end...

Paul_Gathright
Posted

I don't like this new spider man after the first one. Everybody knew who he was

Posted

I love it---I have put up dozens of reviews here and this is the only one that got comments--no wonder the movie has already made over 200 million dollars!!! LOL

Posted

I agree, Paul. I remember the TV Spiderman, Hulk, WOnder Woman, etc. and they all kept their identity hidden. I won't give away the plot, but if its anything like the comic, I have a feeling the line "Face it, tiger." will come up soon.

Paul_Gathright
Posted

they didn't have MJ(Mary Jean) in that new one and like I said everybody knew who he was even Aunt May, if I remember (only seen it once), knew.

Posted

did you see Andrew Garfield and Chris Martin (Coldplay) kiss on SNL? Looks like Chris enjoyed it. So, how bad was Paltrow in bed?