Paul_Gathright

Need to know - Gay Guys! <3

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Even though I'm new to your group I have to ask for help. I just kiss my friend. See, this is what happen. A friend came over and we where drinking and what happen was he lean in and kiss me and I kiss him back then he left. After he left and made it home he text me and ask what else can he get. I played it off by saying he was drunk. I don't what him and I don't want to lose my friend. I told him how I felt and haven't heard from him in two days. Should chalk it up that our friendship has end or just let him cool down?

Jim_Bond
Posted

Paul, it does not matter if you are new to the group or not. At some time we all need help from others.
I think that you should contact him and tell him that you really value his friendship but that you are not yet ready to explore your gay side.
That way, you will not offend him by saying he is not your type or that you don't want him as a sexual partner. By saying that you are not yet ready for other sexual experiences gives him time to find someone else for sex and still stay friends with you.
I hope this helps you.

Paul_Gathright
Posted

But I am gay. I just like him as a friend only. To me it was like the song I kiss a girl but in reverse . And I did nothing. And that was two days ago

Posted

In my opinion, I think you did right not taking advantage. Your friend might be embarassed about his action and needs time to process. Don't try to bug him to death with "why don't we talk". Let him come to youy. Let him know that you didn't know if his actions were heartfelt or booze enduced. Just let him know without being annoying that you are there for him if he needs to talk. And I'm not sure if your friend is gay or straight, but just be discreet with him to save him embarassment.

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Ok

Posted

ima just say this cuz im a bitch like that. U fucked up bro!! just wait until he repsonda to u.

Junaid_Akram
Posted

Agreed with SCOTT

Paul_Gathright
Posted

Selvestre, we spoke and we good. He said it wasn't the liquor but if I'm not feeling him we still cool. We going out next weekend

Posted

Good for u bro

Posted

I kinda thought he was not 100% in control. Now, not trying to be nosey, but is he gay? Maybe he is embarassed if was straight, or maybe he was like you and not wanting more than friendship. I hope things work out fine with you two.

Paul_Gathright
Posted

He's bisexual. But like I said we talk and things are good. He said why did it and understands where I said. Said if I ever give him the chance he's going to take it.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Looks like you got some real good feedback on this one Paul. I wish you and your friends well with whatever develops for you both.