Daz_Anderson

thinkinking given up - Gay Guys! <3

Daz_Anderson
Posted

hard make friends here
like been in play ground as outsider for been different .
so much for gay and friendly .
my late dog given me more contact . .
least am looking forward to my holiday in June and my painting up for show 9th may

Clive_Morley
Posted

Don't give up mate. The problem is that we are all so far from each other around the world. It is hard to meet. I would have to travel about 12,500 kilometres to meet you. This is more of a chat site than a dating site. Try Plentyoffish, Gaydar and manhunt. You might have more luck meeting local guys on those. I'll send you a friend request. I would love to be your long distance friend!

Gabe_Brookmyer
Posted

Don't ever give up. I know how you feel, I live in a backwoodsy area that only literally has 1 gay bar in a 50 mile radius an meeting people is so hard. Perseverance I think is key to finding someone. that and location. Sometimes people have to start long distance then meet up on a date an see how things go.
Just know the dating world is always gonna be more challenging for us

Daz_Anderson
Posted

not worried ware they from , its lack of contact who feel the same that makes you low

Keith_Imeson
Posted

you have to be happy with yourself first. you,ll find someone keep trying. I,ve been single for many many years but still seem to enjoy life

Daz_Anderson
Posted

funny thing am better making others happy then myself