Taylor_Bowman

is he just not that into me??? HELP!?! - Gay Guys! <3

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

ok here is the situation, i applied onto this dating site and someone responded well to it, and we have been talking since last Wednesday. and we just keep talking, about the randomest but very interesting topics, he makes me laugh, and he is handsome and everything. we talk all night just messaging back and forth. But he hasn't asked me out yet. does this means he just thinks we are friends? idk what do you think???

Tony_Riffel
Posted

There could be a lot of reasons he hasn't asked you out. If he is working full time, has kids, or elderly parents he cares for. It's also possible he is only looking for friendship and not comfortable with meeting. The other, worst case scenario, he could be married or have a girlfriend and he is seeking out friendships on the "DL". Lol. The best thing you can do is be patient as the friendship grows. It's been a week, right? And when the time is right ask him out. :-) Most importantly, don't over think these things.

Jim_Bond
Posted

Have you ever thought about asking HIM out? Maybe he's waiting for you to make the first move. Try it and see what his reply will be.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Good feedback above Taylor. He may also be waiting to know you better through your conversations before he takes the friendship to another level. He may also just be looking for friends and not a relationship. It's okay to ask what he's looking for.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

I agree. as your talking just slip in would like to get together for coffee or drink