Daz_Anderson

broken hearts - Gay Guys! <3

Daz_Anderson
Posted

had my heartbroken over weekend and thought he might person to get me in gay community only to be committed to someone is born diffident . his lost not wanted to be someone who would be real lol friend . love to have enjoy life no one to share it. most things in life are with 2 or group of friends . me sod all. pain hurts . FEEL WORTHLESS . have you had your heart broken by guy gives you nothing in return
wish I was treated like I was wanted and cared for

Reese_Luciano
Posted

Having your heart broken is truly awful in itself. But what I can say is that as much as it hurts, you can take it as a learned experience for the future. In time you will move past it, maybe not forget it, but move last it and beyond it. And when you do land the right man, it will be because you have better experience in choosing the right man.

Keep you head up and it's okay to sulk for a day or two but you have to begin to pick back up at some point or it could consume you, and you do not want that ever. We are always here for you with support and whatever you need.

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

I want to say something on this cause I truly know how you feel but don't need it said I'm starting things. I will say don't let this turn you cold. And Reese it's not always that easy to move on as quickly as you make it sound.