Mark_Lewis_65944

Mean Reds - Gay Guys! <3

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

I'm this here cause too many people know me on FB and have my phone number and really won't listen but try and fix me. I was listing to a old song that mad me understand why I can't love any more. My heart as been broken by one person that I can't or don't trust. A part wants to be with. I don't want to pat myself on the back but I must be a nice person and they all say I have a heart. So, why is it easy to show that side to them but when it comes to a guy I run for the hills? I know if I just get over this one bad heartbreak I would make someone very happy. But how you do that. It's pretty bad when you see someone giving their all and your the one holding back

Dave_Mack
Posted

Al you can do is pick yourself up and move on, Its NOT easy, Been there, done that. You feel like you can never love again but trust me this feeling will pass. Give yourself time, It may take a few months but remember the summer is coming. Get out there. Meet new people and one of them WILL help you move on. One step at a time Mark. Just take it slow.... Oh... and remove your PH # from Facebook. That is asking for trouble,

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

Dave, it's been years. I mean teenage years. First so call love years. He cut me so deep that I can make you believe I love you but not really there. Yes, I'm that good. I never had what one would call a real ltr. I've had one ltr in my whole life and I was 37-38. I'm more hit and run

Posted

i have the same problem but don't know how i got it. I have never been in a relationship or had my heart broken. At least you have memories of that . Maybe i am just ncapable of being in love. Good thing I enjoy my own company .lol

Dave_Mack
Posted

Mark.... as hard as it may be you MUST move on. Don't fake your feeling. It only hurts in the end. Be honest. There ARE caring people on here. Just be honest.

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

I have move on. I just seem to be able to let them in. I give outs up front. And they take it. They get a nut and move on. On reason I deal with bi men. They usually have someone so it's cool when they leave. I am honest. The one relationship I was in I never cheated. I just never gave all of me.