Alan_James101

Spanking - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Are there any other guys out there who fantasize about getting spanked?
I've never had a real spanking but the idea of getting one really turns me on.
I jerk off over spanking clips and fantasize that it is me getting spanked.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Interesting topic. I know a lot of teens DO get spanked. Wonder if any on here are willing to open up and talk about it.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Spanking is a fairly common fetish it seems so you shouldn't feel bad about it or reluctant to talk about it. You've breached the subject here and that's great to hear. You will probably get some feedback from others into the same thing. I have always had an interest in spanking, mostly giving them even though I am a very gentle and violent person. The thought of having someone over my knee with their pants down and slapping their bare ass is really a big turn on fro me. I too watch and jerk off to spanking videos. Good luck in your quest to find others into this Alan. Feel those red buns!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I love spanking naughty boys, and with my huge hands I can do a great job. Just to humiliate a total wuss I spank him with a double headed dildo and chastise him just for good measurement!

Dave_Mack
Posted

When I have someone over my lap (the ONLY way to spank I might add) I always hold their cock and balls to be sure they don't fall off....It DOES make thing interesting as you can guess what come up.....

Keith_Imeson
Posted

spanking licking massaging probing kissing yea . now if i can just find someone to do that to I,ll be fine

Keith_Imeson
Posted

oh I forgot they have to be in speedos

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

So picky Keith.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

that's probably why I,ve never been a relationship I think time is running out for me

Posted

Its never too late Keith.
I bet you look really hot in speedos!

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Alan in speedos getting spanked by Keith. Now that's a hot scene to contemplate.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

alan I work out and dirt bike you have to be in shape and look great in speedos I hate those board shorts you can,t see the notty bits. I,ll try and get some photos of me. I love to see you in some

Posted

I do have photos of me in speedos but I'm not sure about posting them on here.

Posted

I do photos of me in speedos but I'm not sure about posting them on here.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Its easy to do. Do it the same way you put up your profile picture.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

I think Alan may be wondering if he should post them here rather than how to do it. Is that right Alan or am I misunderstanding you?

Dave_Mack
Posted

Perhaps... Not sure...

Keith_Imeson
Posted

I,m trying to get better working with the computer. I would put more pictures if I could

Dave_Mack
Posted

Its not hard to do. It is done in your profile. Locate the pic on your computer and upload thru there. Or ask a moderator for help.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I know there are a number of younger teens on here. Would like to know IF they are still spanked and how, by whom etc.
C'mon you young guys... share it with us ... be honest. If no longer spanked when did it stop?... Would be fascinating reading...