Being Gay & having a Fetish - Gay Guys! <3

Ti****

Posted

Hy me 21 top.i.have nice dick . add me on skype to.see my dick .

maani.jee1

• 1 month later...
TheGreatHABU
Posted

I have a three of fetishes, Love to be pissed on, before during and after sex.

Love cruising for sex and being fucked out doors. Always a chance of some one(s) walking up on me while I, being banged and they join in

Last, speakin of which above. I love to be tagged teamed in a group setting with all the above. Does this make me a whore, Yup and I'm dayummm proud of it

• 6 months later...
Posted

Hey Tim! It's good that you've been brave enough to tell us your fetish! I kinda have two. One is a cum fetish, and another is horses! I don't know why but they turn me on! (Along with hot gay guys of course!) is that fetish normal?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted

I have a thong fetish and a fetish for showing off my ass

• 1 month later...
Posted

I am so glad this topic has been brought up as my first time was with a VERY LARGE older Bear and he showed me what its like to be truly filled by a big cock. So since then I have had the desire to be filled and stretched which has led me to large toys and recently I met a friend that is into fisting.  I really like fisting a lot and so enjoy the feeling of being filled by a fist. Hope this isnt too weird but it is a fetish that I am into.

• 10 months later...
Posted

love to worship a hot guys feet under 35 years old. If you live in Nassau County, and you are a hot guy, contact me. I am also starting a foot modeling website for guys to date other guys. 

• 2 years later...
Shemale_Lover
Posted

Sniffing farts & tasting smelling saavoring devouring eating and swallowing shit from as many sexy shemales & girls as possible, younger the better

Being the giver to guys who want it...which is alot more common than you would think

• 3 months later...
Vthesissysexslave
Posted
On 11/19/2018 at 8:46 PM, enjoytoys said:

I am so glad this topic has been brought up as my first time was with a VERY LARGE older Bear and he showed me what its like to be truly filled by a big cock. So since then I have had the desire to be filled and stretched which has led me to large toys and recently I met a friend that is into fisting.  I really like fisting a lot and so enjoy the feeling of being filled by a fist. Hope this isnt too weird but it is a fetish that I am into.

I want to be fisted stretched out take a fist again 

• 6 months later...
Posted
I love wearing gstring thongs and wanting to be a servent for anyone
Posted
I love to be with a sexy hot shemale be my dream girl