Mark_Lewis_65944

Miss you still - Gay Guys! <3

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

I'm sitting here thinking of a past love that was talking, in my mind, too soon. He wasn't my guy just my best friend in all the world. I call my love cause he was. He was such a warm soul and my anchor as I was his rubberband. I mean he was the sweet shy quiet type where I lived on the wild side. He was in my world true meaning of that song by bette. He would let me soar so high and when I went to far pull me in . We where friends since I was 15 and he was 20. We party like rock stars all though the 80 's. And he taught me so must about music. I taught him how to be as free as you can and to enjoy this life cause you only get one chance at it. I believe if wasn't for Joey I'll be dead. I've grown up and not that wild child any more and part of it is because of him. We truly were the real life version on beaches. After all these years he's still the love of my life. My brother from another mother. The one person I know loved me no matter what I did and who I am. The one person that saw pass my shell and made me feel I mattered.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Sounds like a very good person.

Paul_Beckmann_63726
Posted

Mark, I too have a friend like that! Even though he's straight, he has been both my rock and the wind beneath my wings! I can talk to him about anything and we have saved each other's lives more than once.

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

OMG. He was the best. And God put him in my path cause he knew where I was headed. Just thinking back to the shit I did get away with. Baby, this bitch was no joke. And Joey was the type when he heard what I did would get on my head like he was my daddy. He saw the change before he died and comment saying he couldn't believe the 180