Mark_Lewis_65944

I just don't get it - Gay Guys! <3

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

I got a friend that travels a lot and we talk everyday and he's always telling me how he pays 600 a night on some hooker. Got nothing against that she got to eat too. The part I don't get, and it's not just him, is if you have a whole partner back home and that person, in his case, is willing to meet you any where why you blowing your money? I guest the big question is why do we step out on the person we say we love? And why do we get pissed when the shoe is on the other foot? My friend told me he'll beat his gals ass if he even thought she was creeping

Lynn_Gale_Martella
Posted

AGH, U make this up? A rentaboy or girl is 150 to 200 generally. U just pissed off because he spend HIS money.

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

Naw, it is his money. You do what you want. And it came out his mouth it was 600. My thing is the cheating. He told me his girl was a freak and would do anything for him, even to the point of adding people. She even knows he's bi. I've cheated in my past. But now I'm at the point I tell all my partners if bored I'll cheat and if it gets to that point I'll walk. Why can't all people be that up front and not hurt that person they claim to love. I just feel bad for her and worried that he may get a gift he can't return and pass it own. My last boyfriend damn near drove my crazy always checking if I was bored.

Posted

Well, my first reaction is that that friend of yours is a total and complete hypocrite!
I hope his partner will beat his ass (and the front pieces) raw the moment his partner finds out that he is spending their money on whores! If not for the matter of dishonesty!

As to the matter, philosophically......... the grass is always greener at the neighbors garden... In other words, the excitement of doing something that is either not allowed, or not OK is bigger then enjoying that what one has......

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

I get that. But sometimes that greener grass could be deadly, and that's the part that scares me. I ask if he's using rubbers and typical man says no put he pulls out so she won't get pregnant. After that I left it alone.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Seems from my experience with str8 guys many of them have this double standard. It's fine for me to cheat but it's the end of the world if my partner cheats. He sure is exposing his partner to risk of a lot of possible diseases some of which could be fatal. That's a scary situation for sure.

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

But I'm done with it. Would hate to see him catch something but he won't listen