Mark_Lewis_65944

SACRED TO DEATH - Gay Guys! <3

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

I meet a guy on line and we've been talking and now he wants to meet. Ofter to fly me to where he is but you hear so much and ID has this show I watch called web of lies mtv has cat fish and we all heard of the Craig list killer. I want to but scared. If I choose not to because of these things what's a good way to back out?

David_Cloud
Posted

Then take it easy, buddy. Do much more chatting. Ask the guy lots of questions - because you want to find out about him more. Think friendship first and sex may follow. No rush. If he likes you and you like him he won't run away.

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

We been talking a month. Now comes this. I don't know everything about him in a months time but I know a lot. And I can only go by the things he says.

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

So, any ideals on how to get out of it with out coming off as a chicken shit

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Just be honest with him. Tell him you need more time and chatting before you take that big step. Is he wanting you to come for a visit or to move there? His reaction to you asking him to wait could tell you a lot. If he's not understanding then it's probably not a good thing to do. Trust your instincts, they're usually right.

Posted

Just blunt right out tell that friend that you are have heard and rad and seen things that make you doubt and doubtful, and when he is honest and serious, he will make a. proposal to give you certainties (like an address that you can give to your friends, and even can check on the internet), give you the assurance of meeting in public and not in a private setting. Be always sure to give your place of stay to your Embassy or Consulate (even when they say it is not needed, do it, they then have the info and make an appointment with them to check in (by telephone or fax, not by sms (or text) as when something is done to you the bad one could sms (or txt) as if coming from you!). Inform as much as possible people who you know, so they know you are somewhere else, and may be needing help! Also, demand to know names and addresses of his friends. If he acknowledges that demand, then the unsafety is lesser, BUT as others have stated already... trust your instinct! IF you feel bad about something, do NOT do it! Your guts are the best teacher in this sort of things, feeling bad about an action then do not do it!

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

God thanks a lot. I never thought of any of those things. It seems that as I get older I get more nervous..

Posted

Nothing to do with age (I think), I have had a good Mentor when I was young, who told me what could happen.,and had me find the answers to the question to prevent them as best as possible to happen........ and I found that informing as many as much people on what I was about to do was the safest and most sensible thing to do... as then when getting lost, one or two would start searching........ But as said, always follow your gut and instinct... if it feels not good.... don't do it, If there's an instinctive doubt... don't do it!

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

Yeah, but when I was younger I took hella risk without thinking.

Posted

Good luck to you :3 Hope it goes well.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Great advise for you Mark from Master Adrian.

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

It was. Like I said I never knew that stuff. I hope others read that it's great.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

take somebody with you if he,s sincere he,ll under stand

Posted

Hi Mark,
James Wilson here, in our last thread of conversation we disagreed over ideology, I want this thread to compliment the others and inform you and suggest that you proceed with caution. If it seems to be too good to be true it probably is.
I was just this week sent a message from someone I met on gays.com, I will not mention his name to save embarrassment, he had left the country to take care of some business, on his return trip home he was attacked by robbers and beat up they took all of his money and belongings and hurt him severely. Supposedly he did manage to get state side admitted himself to the hospital and is recuperating. Now he is discharged and was staying in a hotel and is asking me to transfer $870.00 so that he can come home to Iowa.

Now I know that this smacks of a scam, and no I am not going to transfer any money, first of all I do not believe the story at all, secondly I have fallen for a scam before and so I really do scrutinize situations like this. $870.00 is a lot of money however your life and safety are much more valuable. I would ask every question that I could think of; get the details, as they say “The Devil is in the details.” Cover your *ss. Make sure that there are people and or friends that know where you are going give them the address and phone numbers. Do not walk blindly into a situation that is miles away and you have no refuge to go to. Especially if it is a town you are not familiar with and you know one there. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR SELF STRANDED and make sure that you have plenty of cash and you do not have to depend on them.
I do not want to scare you or make you nervous I just want you to be careful. Think of the worst case scenario and have a contingency plan. Just to be on the safe side and if you do not need to use that well all the better, and if you do go always be prepared.
Ok my sermon is over, I hope that you make a wise decision and if you go please do me and all of us a huge favor take you computer if you can, stay in touch and come back safely.

Jimmy/James H. Wilson

Mark_Lewis_65944
Posted

Keith, how I do that when dude is buying my ticket n hotel