Holly_Wells

How do you do it?! - The Gay Christian Network

Holly_Wells
Posted

Whaddup, GCN.

I'm loving this page. I'm loving that there's over 1000 of you, it makes me feel less alone.

I'm 17, bisexual and I'm not out but I desperately want to be. Most of my best friends are my church, how do I come out to them?

We aren't really a specific denomination - there are some people who may be okay with me being bisexual, others might not be so okay...

Then again, do I need to come out if I'm just bisexual, and still single? I just want to be able to talk about it with someone but I don't want to make a "fuss out of nothing". But it's hard, because I'm losing faith because I don't know how God feels about me being gay, and I'm too scared to talk about it to anyone.

I hope some of that made sense...

Holly

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Holly
I don't know why you would want to come out as bi but only you will know when it is right...

John_Grant_61544
Posted

just because people are friends doesn't mean they need to know everything and as members of a church that is not the primary purpose in my eyes. God created you so not sure why you imagine God not like what God created. talk about these sorts of things with someone you trust to start with was what i did.

Tj_Lerkin
Posted

there is no need to "come out" the money making gay pride organization wants you to so they can make profit off you.
relax enjoy yourself and you are young and you not done growing in your decisions
it is ok Do Not label yourself.