Prayer Needed - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Guys, I need prayer. My sister had a mild stoke and even though she's doing better she still needs rehab. I know God can do it and the family is on their knees but we need more

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

My thoughts and prayers for your sister are with you Mark.

Posted

Thanks. I hope I'm not coming across as needy r begging. Sorry if I do.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

When any of us feel the need to ask for prayers I hope we can be kind enough to offer them. One never knows when they may be in need of them also.

Posted

It's just that I don't want to seem needy. I've never like asking for help. But this was too heavy for me. I prayed but needed more. And it helped. My sister is doing well. Plus, y'all don't know us and for a stranger to be reaching seemed like begging.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

As far as I'm concerned I'm happy to have the opportunity to lend a prayer and help out. That's what we're here for to help one another in time of need. I hope I could count on folks here and yourself to return the favor should I ever need it. Strangers are just friends we haven't had the opportunity to meet yet. Very glad to hear your Sister is doing better and nice to meet you here Mark.

Posted

You sound like Dolly from hello Dolly. That's a good thing. But what is funny is that I'm always willing to help others but when it comes to me it feels wrong. I m suppose to help and support you I'm not to need help.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Mark I have put your sister on the prayer list in my church and It doesn't matter if we are friends or even if you know the people in my church what matters is that God listen to all who prays to him and in his time will answer our prayers..

I pray that your sister will do well in rehab and that she will be back to the way she was before..Just keep her smiling and that will make her happy also to know that you are always there for her no matter what happens..

Laughter is good and helping her and being with her is also good..

May God be with you and your family in your time of need...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am sorry Mark I ment to ask for your sister name...

Posted

Bea. She's back on FB and talking. I saw her laughing was all we did. Her speech is a blured but all is good. Thanks. Got to tell ya the girl was crazy before and nothing has changed.