Don't Know What To Say - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Like the subject like says. So, hey I'm new show me the ropes

Posted

hi what do you want to know. Hi my name is Terry

Posted

Hi Terry. I don't know. Just the normal things I guess

Posted

welcome. Nice pic. Hope you enjoy the group and follow the guidelines.

Posted

Giudelines? What are?

Posted

How do you leave a group? This group. After reading some of your discussion I don't think this the place for me and that greeting from that Scott person. It just don't feel right.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Welcome Joe, welcome to the group. Don't let Scott scare you. Enjoy.

Posted

Marvin it's too late. I read his statements from one of those post and I don't want anyone made at me cause I said the wrong thing. So, I think it's best to leave and I didn't like the way he used my name. I'm sure there are other groups on here he's not a part of. So, do you know how it's done? Leaving a group.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Don't Leave because of one with a mouth but we are all not like that. I promise we will help you when we can

Alfawolf

Posted

I'll give it a try but the first time he says something off the wall I'm out.

Posted

I meant nothing by it. There has been troublemakers in the past. I am sure being you are new here that you will be able to follow the rules. Mainly, no drama.. Enjoy.

Posted

I don't know how to take it. I don't want to start trouble but again after reading those last comments it makes me scared to say anything. I think it's better to leave

Posted

See, I'm starting trouble already. So how do you get out

Posted

relax, its all good. Why did you change profile pic? I assumed the first pic was you. Why change it to someone that is obviously not you?

Posted

No the message is what I like. If it can't be read it says believe. But don't get use to it. It will change

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Looking forward to your next profile pic Joe.

Posted

same here. Curious to see what you look like in next pic.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

say what ever you want that's what this site is for and to have fun to. I like listening to anything and everthing

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

I agree wholeheartedly Keith. Let the discussion flow.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Joe
I am group owner of this group and there are rule's but as the old saying goes have at it and have fun..If I think there is something wrong and people are pisssing others off I will step in and say something...

I know you are new to the site and the groups but I am here to help..so I welcome you to the site and the group and if you need help please feel free to message me..and I would like to ask you to stay with the group and if you need help in life or just want to talk please start a discussion and we can all help each other..

Posted

Thank you and I am dealing with kicking my brother out my life. What I'm dealing with is I don't feel bad. True, there where many steps to that door but shouldn't I feel something?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I know it is hard to put family members out ot the house but remember this You can not help those that don't want to help themselves..Now I know that I don't know all the things that you have been dealing with your brother but bringing it here to this discussion is the first step...

Posted

I did put him and his family out my house. But I what I meant" many steps to that door" is putting him out my life. Some people feel I was wrong and that I'm just cold. But how many times must one keep fucking over you before enough is enough. Why do we take more shit from family than we would friends and strangers.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I don't know I put my nephew out of the house 3yrs ago and still to this day he comes back for 3 or 4 days to do his cloths and he saids to see if I need ant help with the house...