Tired of Judging - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm so tired of everyone saying I'm judging. I'm not judging anyone. I calling it as I see it. I have been on here for a week and only one person wanted to be my friend. I've gotten a few private message but all of them but one ask me for money. So I came to the conclusion that it's all about the look. And it's not just here. It's in my real life. And it doesn't happen just to me and not just in the gay world. Look around, if you aren't picture thin or built or a certain age you're over look. So when someone points these things by a person it happens to we're said to be judging. Is it because society hates to see how they hurt people they don't think of as perfect? Oh, and don't start trying to be friendly cause of this. Keep being you just be up front and honest about the truth

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I'll be your friend

Posted

Sure thanks. Just what the fat kid needs, the pity friend. Now I'm sorry I accepted now

Posted

YEremiah is a friend. He was being genuine, and you judged him without proof. Perhaps you should leave this site if you cannot handle conflict. I was overweight in school. I lost 30 lbs. I am still not as thin as I want, but I don't let anyone diss me based on weight. and by the way, the "self-pity party" is getting old.

Posted

Your right. I don't trust you people. And it's not self pity, it's the truth. How come now after my statement he pop up? It's not me I'm sick of y'all saying I'm judging. Hell I will leave but you're not going to call me a coward if I leave that you did about old boy. If yermiah I'm sorry. I'll give you a chance. Of course the truth always get old. And I'm happy with me your not going to tell me to chance like you did with dude. To point out your weight loss is just as saying if I loss weight and all us big boys and girls will fit in better

Posted

what do you mean "you people"? I won't call you a coward, because at least you stood up to reply. I may not like you, but I respect you. But, you seem to judge everyone before anybody can prove you wrong. I'm not gonna play your game. I'm gonna ignore you from now on...

Posted

I get judge because of my age but I don't care . Those that refuse to be friends with a person of advanced age are missing alot . Older people have a lot to give more compassion and understanding for what the younger people are going through. They have already gone through and would be willing to help the young miss some of the mistakes that were made. Yes , Mark I would like to be your friend not from pity but because I don't get on the site that much and just never saw you until now.

Posted

Happy to know that I'm not like by you cause I've known ppl like you
Terry, I enjoy talking with, don't get mad, the" old timers"for the reason you stated. I was raised by my aunt who was born in 1915 and the history I learned from her and her friends bet anything I could every get from a book. Again, I don't make this statement, like Scott suggested, out of pity. I made it cause I've said something and was told I'm judging ppl. I give everybody a chance to show their hand. I'm a very open minded person, or try hard not to for the fact I know what it's like to have ppl look at you and make up their mind with getting to know you. Like I said, it's not just one community it's everybody

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Mark I am tried of this...You come back from not being on here for a long time and in almost every post since you been back you been doing but talking bad about the Gay man in your world and ever were else..I am tried of it the other thing I am tried of is that you post something then deleted it WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Now stop it or I will be force to remove you from the group...

We all have been nice to each other for a very long time...and you are back starting stuff ....NOW STOP IT...I am getting to many message from others on the site about you...This is your only and last warning...If you don't like what I have said then just leave the group...

Posted

Take time a read what I just posted on that last post. I'm still good with at least two of the people from my past. Now whatever y'all went though that's between y'all and y'all God. Y'all had issues with him not this old bitch

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Mark did you not read my post....I said stop it now...Plain and simple...If you keep stiring the pot I will remove you from the group ....understand.....