It's Done - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Well boys you did it. I just got an email from from and he just close his account. He said it was because he felt it was his fault for the fighting. Hope your happy Eugene Gathright is gone. All this over a picture. Now what y'all going to bitch about now

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Mark why you get a life and don't judge others

Alfawolf

Posted

Why is it judging when you tell the truth?

Posted

truth? "Eugene Gaithright"s pic was fake! I found that same model on another site. I thought it looked familiar. I did some research, found same pic (and others of same guy in other poses). I was willing to let it slide, but when he accused me of stuff, then left before I could respond, his true cowardice showed itself. So, I don't think many will miss him.

Posted

so, like Dennis said above: judge not lest ye be judged.

Posted

Who's judging? Been here a week or two and only two friends. Well, one. Lots of visits that's it. I'm not some 20 something, or thin or built boy so no one is interested.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Mark I am sorry you don't make friends on here but you are not a nice person to talk to...You put others down and when you do start a discussion about something it is always well I am not the perfect gay man...Well I am tried of it and I am also tried of getting message from others..I took off for 2 days and come back to all this and you are right in the middle of it..I still don't why you post something then deleted it maybe you think I can't see it..I see all post and comment through my e-mail I automatic follow all discussion in my groups weather I comment in them or not..Now stop it or leave the group...

Posted

Whoo Kitty Kat! That truly wasn't this Mark. I just got on here. I post been awhile. And need help. Believe this old bitch m,not the only queen name Mark Lewis. Found that out on FB. Got friend request until they saw it wasn't me they wanted. So, please don't put my dog in that fight. Thank you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Say one more thing and you are gone...GOT IT....I got 5 message over the last few days about you and who ever Eugene is and I am tried of it,..

Posted

Again, IT WASN'T ME! And if I'm put because then fine. And I don't know a Eugene. I'm not going to keep defending myself

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Michael I think you got the wrong Mark. I was taking to him the last couple days and they seemed like different people to me.

Alfawolf

Posted

Mr. Wolfe,,
DO NOT believe it for a minute. I can smell a snake a mile off, I can see a wolf in sheeps clothing, no pun intended, and if you do not stop this ranting and raving, chances are that this site will slowly die.

Now, I am far from perfect however I have seen my share of imposters and instigators, and this Ms/Mr. Lewis that is a lady and lives like a woman, P U K E, are you kidding, Throw this virtual idiot to the wolfs and let them devour him.

I have been on this site for only two maybe three weeks and I have never been so ready to throttle a person as I have been on here. Just ask my roommates. He is critical to the point of suicide, exceedingly hurtful as if one were being crucified, deceitful as a politician, disgusting like a sick joke and has a twisted confused discriminatory view of exactly what where and how gay people (MEN) should be and behave and what to do and not to do.

I mean really Mr. Wolfe, I am guessing that you are my age, Mr/Ms. Lewis has just confessed that he is 44, and that all of those posts are not him but someone else. Ok well then since it is under his sign on and most likely from his computer, there are ways of finding that out, then he should still be held accountable for what took place under the guise of him. If it was not him, have him prove it lets see the photo of the real Ms./Mr. Lewis and lets see a photo of the imposter. Since that was the prime word that he/she was using. Punishment for such actions I would consider reduction of the use of the site or altogether removal. The virtual demon is out to do or destroy something beside the atmosphere of the site. I know that he can come back as anther person, however there are ways of making sure that he cannot return, and I mean that. There are ways.

Apparently the sanctions that you have stated are but idol threats to him, now I did read somewhere on this site that one is to b e civil, respectful, courteous, kind, Ok honest yes but not derogatory, not be insulting or rude, not bitch slap someone across the internet, and speak well of each other. Mr./Ms. Lewis does every one of those things.

I was insulted by his scathing remarks and attitude against the young man that was new to the site, it is a good thing that I did not put myself out there like he did, the new member, if it had been me, Mr./Ms. Lewis would have been gone along time ago. I felt that I had stepped back in time and this was gays baxhing gays, good grief what year is this, He was rude to the new member and as a whole the entire gay community around the globe, he was disrespectful to both Scott Smith and I, I do not appreciate that, and he was not kind, he chased the new member away in fact in all actually there were two new members but I think one is in hiding, and I do not blame him.

I might suggest that if Mr./Ms. lewis is not removed then I will write to the webmaster or the creator of this site and voice my opinion in this matter. I recommend a very severe reprimand I have been on this earth a lot longer that this lewis has and I do not like persons like him smearing my work and making it all for nothing. He is obnoxious, disgusting, an idiot, has a very twisted and demented way of stirring the pot, and not for a minute would I believe that there are two different Mark Lewis, Ya Right, I may have been born at night but not last night. So if you have anything to do with it---------REMOVE HIM/SANCTION HIM, BAN HIM, OR I will verbally crucify him and he will run bleeding and crying and will have lost his courage to go in here much less on the "net" ever again. He is not a gay man/person he is trying to blacken the eye of this site. and as much work as they are I do not think that you want that nor that it should happen. Please consider my words as meaningful as I will not stand nor tolerate such inappropriate behavior. It is bad enough in this world we do not need inside help!

Angry and very pissed off,

Jimmy or James H. Wilson

Posted

You know Michael. Do it. Remove me cause this James person is just out to get me and anything I post he will say I'm judging a set of people and whatever beef that came before me I'm going to be held accountable for. I've met some really cool people on here over the years and if I want to talk with them I know how to reach them. As I see it it's fine for James to call Mr/Ms just totally disrespect me but say I'm the one stirring the pot. All I ask is that you read my post and tell me how it's judging. It was things last year that made me leave. One person bitching about any and everything I posted. I didn't, I don't think, said anything wrong but hey some people can't live unless they hate on others. I'll leave this group fine but I don't think that would help cause I think he will follow. So, I guess I'll leave again

Posted

I am far from out to get you, I just want you to stop attacking others that. you disagree with disagree, do not attack, see you do not like being attacked either do you.
I am disrespectful you practically ripped the gay community a new hole and you were and still are judging. I am not one person and certainly and not bitching about anything and everything if I were I would be on you for your grammer and your sentence structure. so quit with the pity party. I am not hating on others and you can be assured I would not follow you to the ends of the earth if you paid me , you can stay just be more of a human and not so much as a twit twinkle twinkle fairy, I think you can to that you are a human and trust me you I can take it like a man and just as much but I do not like gays slamming and slurring and defacing the work that has been done to be gay and instead from where I stand you would have it ripped to shreds and rebuild just to your expectations. Men are Men and Women are Women, love is love and money is the root of all evil. You are a man are you not, then act like it and stop licking your wounds when you have none. GRow up I suggested.

One question---------What major accomplishment have you had in your life so far that your friends would say "You did that, That is Great"

Posted

James leave me alone. Find someone else to hate on and read your books You a hater with no life. You getting your wish I'm leaving. And about my picture it is, wait naw I'm not explaining anything to you. And I would brag on that ugly ass picture. I see why you don't have a man. One ugly as fuck two no life and three no life

Dennis_Mix
Posted

James I am not fooled but you or and idiots on here and I don't think will believe you either.Mark and I have been friends for a long time and it is not that way!!

Alfawolf

Posted

Excuse me Alfa, to which Mark are you referring to. is it this mark or is it a different mark. Have you done a search on the site to see just how many Mark Lewis's there are. and you should not be calling out names and thinking about who is and who is not a fool, an idiots or real or not. you started in on this a little late and so now to be so critical.............well think mr alfa or is it alfalfa. really

Posted

you have no idea what the hell is going on nor do you know my background what I have done, where I have been and who I have known or know. I do not know the same of you. so before you go off and chastise someone mind your words and manners. Ok I am just sayin.....be a little more respectful of those that you do not know, and of your peers and those that are older that you. because to me................well I will spare you the details!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am one you have to earn my respect not demand goodby

Alfawolf