Leaving - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

This was a bad ideal coming on this site. Everyone here is only into the outside of a person. Don't lie to yourself and say your not. I found just one person on here that seem not to be into me for my face and I know that cause I friended him and we exchange numbers and I like his vibe. Thanks Mark for not making me feel like a piece of meat. See what you where saying about these people

Posted

Thanks, I guess. You seemed cool and interesting to talk too. So, as you know, you are cute but that's has never been me. As I told you in our last email these old dogs would want you for just your face. That's just the nature of the beast in the gay world. Hate to see them run you off but do you we can always talk.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Hi Eugene. This is the first time I have seen you on here. Please don't judge everyone by some or a few. There are a lot of decent caring and just plain nice people on the site. We are here to support one another and trust me we have done it many times. Maybe give it a bit more time... add more to your profile page, WINK at guys on here and just take some time. Nothing GOOD happens in an instant. I learned long a go patients is a virtue. So hang around a bit and see what the future brings.

Posted

It's not hard not to judge these ppl when they send messages telling you how hot you are r that they like you when they haven't said one word. Mark on the other hand caught my eye with tht smile and tht fun looking picture. And he didn't come after me I befriended him and not once did my looks r body come up. He talk to me not at me r said shit like I'm shallow. And that's what I'm finding from these ppl. Getting messages from folks and getting block when I don't accept their friend request when I call them out

Kurt_Hanson
Posted

Hi Eugene,
I'm sorry to hear your experience on this site hasn't been positive. Just try to remember, there are not so nice men, and nice men everywhere. Hopefully, you'll encounter some nice men in the future. The internet is an odd place to meet people, or at least I think so. I've met some real idiots, both in person and online but on the whole, most people are very nice. Be selective, keep your spirits up and good luck.
Kurt

Posted

Judge and who or what gave you the right to "JUDGE". Do you know what the word "GOD" means. and if so is that what you are. I find that your judgmental attitude to be offensive in the manner of "Old Dogs" and excuse men Dave Mack he may as well be referring to your and I as well.

Already jaded at what let me see I judge your age to be what maybe 25. Darlin' excuse the "Old Dog" terminology but you need to get a grip and grow up a little and brave the world. Then perhaps you will se more beauty that just in that you say others are looking for 'FACE". I am deeply offended and I may just leave this site just because of the opinion of Youngster such as your self. You have no clue as to what others are looking for just as I have no clue as I cannot look to see what others are looking for. I am practically blind and deaf and so I have a problem right there in its self.

So if you want to group us all together please include yourself and join in while we look for the most important "FACE" or CROTCH OR HOW LARGE HIS BULGE IS. I mean really give me a break and give some of us credit, plus if it were not for us "Old Dogs" you would not be seeing this site, nor be able to express your feelings, much less be able to call yourself and others gay with out being bashed. oh and by the way yes I am GAY, PROUD OF THAT FACT, AND I HAVE PROTESTED IN MANY A MARCH just for the likes of you so watch who you are calling "Old Dog", youngster!

Thank You! For allowing me to speak my thoughts and feelings on this very timely and touchy subject but watch who you call old, you will be here or there one day as well and you may not like it.

Jimmy or James H,. Wilson 57 years old and not looking just for the Face of the man.

Posted

Eugene, seriously, you are upset at being complimented on looks? DAMN these people to hell! How dare they say you look nice! I tell you, if one more person says I look good today, I may just snap! LOL Do you realize how lame you are sounding? In case you didn't realize, theis is a GAY site. This site, as most do, rely on you to post a pic to boost your popularity. It's sad that most just by the way a guy looks, or how big his cock is, but this is reality. If someone blocks you because you didn't answer there request is not the fault of the site. Every site has its a-holes. You must rise above it. Don't act superior, just don't let the inferiors win. Now, I apologize if I came off harsh, but that is my way. I was buillied in school until I learned to stand up. I don't use physical violence, I use humor and "shade". Just give the site a chance. I was in this site for months before I felt really comfortable with it.

Posted

one more thing, if you hated being judged like a piece of meat, why did you post a "beefcake" pic? If that is you, very nice. But do like I did. Post face only, then they can get to know you as a person before they see your chest, ass, or cock.

Posted

That's the only pic I had. It's not that it's the way. You make it sound like the woman that just got rape. If she didn't wear that outfit it wouldn't happen. Or like the kid that was told the other day if he didn't bring his my little pony lunch box he wouldn't have gotten beat up or bullied.

Posted

Well, I wanted to defend my comment, but the coward left. Oh well. For the record, Rape is horrible and I NEVER would say a person deserved that. But, his profile pic was fake. I found it in a modelling site. I won't be angry, since I won the fight. He chickened out and left instead of standing his ground