NEED TO KNOW - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

What's up with the men in the gay community? Why do they need someone to carry them. Always asking for a hand out. Needing someone to carry them asking for money or needing a place to stay until the next sucker comes alone. I understand some of y'all may be lonely enough to pay for the dick or for love but that's not me. I don't take care of grown folks and a man, oh hell naw. Plus, I'm a lady and live by old fashion rules and live like a woman and believe the man such take the lead.

Posted

heh. interesting, are you sure you're looking at the right guys? I have the polar opposite problem. they feel like they should be taking care of me all the time, which is sweet, but it gets old.

Posted

That may be cause your either young, cute, or have a good body. But if you don't fit the gay type which I don't. So, because of that men feel I should pay for their time.

Posted

You Asked……………..
What’s up, yes that is the question! As I have relocated back to the Mid-West I am amazed how the time machine has not advanced a few of the inhabitants in the year 2014, much less the notion of compassion, kindness, humanity, health, peace and humility that seems to not be as prevalent here as it is in the rest of the world. That being said and I quote “What’s up with the men in the gay community?” Which gay community are you referring to and why are you asking such a question? Pardon me while I paraphrase your statements………..
1. Asking for handouts, needing help, perhaps a bit of cash or a “place to stay until the next sucker comes along.”
OR
2. “Some of Ya’ll may be lonely enough to pay for the dick or for the love.”
Then
3. “I am a lady and live by the old fashion rules and live like a woman and believe the man should take the lead.” WHAT!!!?

As I long as I have been in the community and I mean specifically the “GAY” community, I have found for the most part that gay people are predominately very giving and compassionate people and will bend over backwards or give the shirt off of their backs to help. For instance there is a group of men in San Francisco that are known for their compassion and aid to the less fortunate gay or straight, and everything in-between. Their group is called “The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence” you may have heard of them. They are men that dress up as nuns in a campy sort of way and raise money for the gay community however the funds that they do raise benefit a wide range of people. This is called fund-raising and being “Compassionate.” An outstanding quality in a human being.
Would you rather see someone be hungry than have a hot meal? Instead of giving out money or cash why not but that person a meal, or something to drink or depending on how giving one may be a night in an inexpensive motel so that they may clean up and perhaps wash their clothes. If one does this cautiously and wisely then one will not get burned. We have heard the expression “Ones kindness can be taken and abused as a weakness.” So one must be wary, don’t be a sucker just don’t go there.
As far as paying for a service or love, isn’t that indicative of working. So here we are condemning on from buying a service or worse-working.
Now on to the confusing phrase, being a lady and living by old fashion rules and live like a woman, hum ok, well I am not touching that, but believing that the MAN should take the lead! What are you talking about? Have you asked a woman that is working and may or may not have a great or good job wanting to have a MAN take the lead? Much less taking control. I think that is what you are talking about is it not. My mother who was a lady and a woman as well was not having anyone let alone my father having control. So what” old fashion” rules these days are you referring to or are you talking of the ones from a time gone by?
Now you ask “What’s up with the men in the gay community?” And again I ask what “gay community” are you referring? Would it be on some astral plane somewhere out in the galaxy in the immense universe. I am totally confused. So if you could clarify some of these points I am sure I will not be the only one that will be relieved to know what community, what do we do with “less than fortunate people that need a helping hand from time to time and what rules to live by and who do we give up control to.
Sincerely

Jimmy or James H. Wilson
P.S. If one looks at my picture one can see that I am a man a man living like a woman looking like a man and stating that I am a Lady. This also goes along with the discussion of the young man that was on here and complaining about being complimented on his picture when in reality he was just fishing for a heated discussion and was discovered as a Model and as far as this site is concerned a fraud or not for real.

Posted

You make some good points. I'm all for helping those that need help. But when it moves into some of the things I've ran into it makes you wonder. I can't totally respond to everything you said but note it does seem that the young men pry on some of the older once. And now that I'm in the age range it seems to be happen to me, only different is I've played the game when I was young so I know it when I see it. Yes, I was a hoe in my day. And as for as me calling myself a lady. I am in a lot of ways. I don't dress up but I do believe in the old rules from my grandmother's day. The man works beings home the bacon the woman cooks it up.