yum? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Okay, so the other day on another site (trevorspace) i got a message from some guy saying that I'm "yummy." That is just not cool with me. I'm sure he meant it as a compliment. I just dont think calling someone "yummy" is a compliment. I am no one's food. What about you? do you particularly like this "compliment?"

i dunno, maybe im exaggerating.

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

you are exaggerating yes

Posted

Pfft!
I take a compliment where I can get it.
So, no, I'm fine with being called yummy.
You see, Axel, I had a surgical procedure to get the stick taken out of my ass years ago.
Maybe you should consider having the same procedure...
(In other words...RELAX...) ;-)

Posted

Axel - "that "compliment" wont get anywhere near my pants. "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Axel, sweetie, with the ugly little personality that you've demonstrated so far, I wouldn't want to get anywhere near your pants.
Suggestion: Keep it cute.
Nobody likes a bitchy little queen who thinks he's God's gift to Gaydom.
Some day you'll grow up and your personality will mellow, but for now you're obviously quite immature.

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

ah ah ah )

Posted

I almost was ready to back up axel, until the ugliness appeared. I think it's time the WHOLE site knows how "un-yummy" Axel truly is.

Posted

i didnt mean it that way. after reading it i deleted it because that's not what i meant. i'm not being a queen of anything. what i meant is that its not something that i find Flattering. and if your going to quote a deleted comment then quote the whole thing.

i said that i felt it was over-sexualized and pervy. and that anyone that wanted to get in my pants wouldn't do so with that "compliment." ( which, by the way, the guy wanted to do.)

i just dont think using an adjective you would use to describe food should be used on a person. Im not pretending to be a queen of anything. all I'm saying is that "yummy" isnt Flattering. in my opinion.

Posted

Ok, Axel, we still love you.
*hug*
And I meant that hug in a completely non-sexual way.

Posted

Child yummy is a good thing. Hell nibble here nibble there

Posted

I think they meant it as in they would love to lick you (and other stuff, but I'll keep it civil). I was a geek in school. So, I still never know how to accept a compliment. I just say "thanks" and move on. If someone says a compliment I don't like, I just ignore it and not let it bother me. Now, I apologize if it came off like as was angry at you. I have no ill will to you. I just don't like drama where there really is none. So again, I'm sorry if I came off harsh on you.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

They probably just meant you looked good enough to eat, not that they wanted to eat you. It's kind of a common expression with the younger crowd so I hope you don't get too upset by it. If you don't like the expression, just be honest and say so to them. Being up front and honest with people is always best. Have a great day!