Gary_Carbury

Teeth - Gay Guys! <3

Gary_Carbury
Posted

I want to no what u guys think about teeth my teeth are pure white and i would say fucking looking good but i wouldn't date someone with horrible teeth i want someone with nice teeth i think i have a teeth fetish lmfao whats ur opinion on another guys teeth

Tiggerdean
Posted

I'm glad you brought this up Gary and I've been meaning to talk to you aboot yur dental hygiene ;o) just kidding. I can't believe no one else has responded.
I find it very important that the guy I date having good dental hygiene. I don't want to catch gingivitis or pariadontal desease from someone.

Rhyader_Intheaether
Posted

The teeth I have are clean. But my front crown broke, would require an implant, and I cannot affoard $8000 to $10,000 to get it fixed. It is very disturbing to me, kinda heartbreaking, but other than keep my mouth closed there's nothing I can do about it. Would you date someone missing a tooth? Do you realize that in America this is an economic issue, not just one of habits or hygene. Hopefully in a few years I can go to Mexico and get the same operation for about $2000 or less. Generally all medical proceedures are artifically made to cost 10 times more in America than they do anywhere else in the world.

Tiggerdean
Posted

Your situation is not a matter of hygiene but one of economics. Much more acceptable to a dirty mouth. Not to be flippant, and I don't know the extent of the damage, but is there anyway to fashion a replacement or turn it into an art work?
Good luck and may our totally lopsided system soon be fixed.
Tom

Posted

For me it is just as you say Tom, economics. I have been HIV+ since 1985, and so the medicines that I or we take do take their toll, plus I have another added problem my family has low levels of enamel in our make up. My Mom had dentures at 40, my uncle her brother had dentures at 25 and I have a few teeth but due to the lack of money as I am not wealthy, my teeth are not as pretty or white or even. It is very embarrassing to me and like Rhyader heartbreaking because I cannot smile like I used to, see my photo. It is painful, and I have to be resolved to eating soft foods corn on the cob no way, not even a hamburger and fries. If it is not soft or close to soft I cannot eat the food. I have had all of the back teeth removed and so I just have some in the front. I have cried so many times from the pain and the embarrassment, you just would not believe. I know that this does scare and or repel other guys. I do not have bad breath and I smile with a closed mouth. I am hoping to soon get dentures, it is time for that at my age, not old but it is time no matter what.
Thank God that there are over the counter mouth washes and mouth pain remedies, but please do not think that all guys like us are lazy or not concerned with our teeth. I am very aware of my bad teeth, I hate it, I hide and do not socialize much so I remain alone. And since I have lost my last partner now it is really a major concern to me as I do not like being alone, I do not like one night stands, and I really do not like hiding and not socializing. The pain from having my teeth pulled is nothing to the pain I feel when I cannot even socialize with other gay guys because of my bad, ugly disgusting teeth. Perhaps one day I will have teeth and I will be able to smile really BIG. just sayin...........

Lynn_Gale_Martella
Posted

fuck it I look at a cock

Rhyader_Intheaether
Posted

I sympathize with you, James. I, too, have bad teeth. Fortunately in years past I could get them fixed. And the bad ones on th bottom don't show. But that one missing front incisor is just horrible. It looks like a hole, and is very embarassing. Yes, Mr. Blackburn, I have actually tried my own dental surgery. I managed to re-glue one crown with super glue and it has lasted more than 8 months. That's because I used a blow dryer, ignoring the burning pain, to blow in enough oxygen to catalyze the reaction. Obviously with super glue, oxygen must be the catalyst. I've tried that on the front tooth. I've even tried using a dremel to put a post into the root. But none of my attempts to fix the front tooth have worked. There's just not much surface for the crown to adhere to. But I keep it and maybe I will succeed sometime. Maybe with an epoxy with a non atmospheric catalyst. So, you see... it's not just a matter of hygene or choice. It's the ridiculous prices for dentistry in America. $120 just to glue a crown back on is not uncommon.
Artwork? I don't think so or that I'd like that. What I want is for it to look normal.
One thing I saw: they now make fake tooth covers you can slide on over your real teeth to hide the broken ones. They cost "only" about $300. Still, cheap compared to $10,000 for a dental implant.
I don't know, James, how you can stand getting dentures. That sounds horrible to me - I want to keep the real teeth I have. But I wwish you well and the best of luck.
Me: I'll try a new glue/dremel/post strategy perhps. Or wait 2 years until hopefully I can go to Mexico and have the implant operation.

Tiggerdean
Posted

Good luck guys. I know it's not easy.