Alfin_Ro.

Feeling Lonely - Gay Guys! <3

Alfin_Ro.
Posted

OMG i don't know what to say but i really feel so lonely, i need to feel love or something like that. i got a lot of application but none of them are match to me. I really hope i can find best match, feel free to add me and contact me, and talk with me, i m not racism, decriminate or something like that, and i used to be nice so don't be afraid. Do I need weatlthy and rich man? nope, but if i found my match and they're wealthy and rich. i hope he can help me. but i don't make any preference should be rich or not. (:

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi and welcome to the site and the group..I know you will make lot's of friends on here..If you every need to talk you can message me here or start a discussion...

Posted

Why lie to the boy? Oh, he's young n cute so ur right he will make friends. Loads n loads

Alfin_Ro.
Posted

awww thank you guyss

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Mark I guess you were talking to me about lying to the boy...I will say this ever thing I said is the truth..If you are nice and not nasty to people or talk the way you talk then he won't meet any friends..
Alfin believe in what I said just be yourself and I know you will make friends on here..and I believe that it is not just because you are young n cute..I will be your friend and like I said before I am here on the site to help you in any way I can...