NEW TO THE GAME - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Ok, so this is new to me n want to know what y'all do beside judge people cause that's all I've seen the LGBT community is all about.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Ours is not to judge anyone Mark but some guys do I am sorry about we try.
I hope you do not have to go through that.

Alfawolf

Posted

Judging the LGBT community as being judgmental is a bit of ....... judging, isn't it?
Perhaps leaving the judging of the community to the ones who know the community a bit better would be (let me put it carefully...) wiser.......

Posted

I been around long enough to know how the LGBT for years and know that if u don't hve the right body type, hve a certain income level, r trendy u can't be friends let alone find a mate. A least on the male side of the game. So, I don't think I'm judging. I've been gay all my life. Out since I was 15 n it's been this way all my life. Hell, look at, ur friends list n point out anyone tht looks like me r my age.

Posted

N when I say new I meant here. This site

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Don't give up hope Mark. I'm 62 years old and no beauty, have a moderate income. I've had some short term and some long term (6 - 8 years) relationships over the years. Most were very joyful and gave us both pleasure. Things do change and people move on but I have enjoyed my times together with a partner. I hope you can find someone to love and be loved by and experience a relationship like I have.

Posted

Oh, child I gave up on love a long time ago when I passed tht magic age whn gay menstart wanting kids. Tht's around 35. I'm n my 40's n proud of my age n unlike most gay men not scared of growing old r dealing with a man my age. It's whn u can't make friends for the same reason. Age, not trendy, don't make enough money.

Lynn_Gale_Martella
Posted

Money is a joke. People are not. Heck I hang with guys 18 to 50 ok. Is a matter of knowledge and making friends is easy.

Tiggerdean
Posted

Judging a group of men and not considering the culture of the group or that that group is made up of individuals sets you up for failure. One person at a time Mark.
I hope you find the love you need.

Posted

Never judge a person unless you are willing to judge yourself Mark. If others have done that then perhaps you were listening to the wrong people. The immense amount of hatred towards the LGBT community is above par to any other minority and our hatred of each other is far less than you seem to have experienced. If anything the only hatred in the community is towards oneself and not against each other. Education is a powerful thing Mark.

Posted

Im' not judging a fact tht y'all seem blind to. I've been around and seen for myself. And it's not just me. Some of y'all my want to believe you don't n cool but truly as a whole it's all about your status with us. N as for as love, hve more than enough frm ppl tht took the time to look pass this shell.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Glad to hear you have love from people in the gay community. Not everyone is judgemental but there are those that are for sure. We have to learn to ignore some people and interact with those positive people among us.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Mark you know me I don't believe in being one who judges.

Alfawolf