what is the easiest way to meet women? - Love and Romance

Ch****

Posted

i'm from surrey, guildford to be procise and it is a very staight area, being gay is very frowned apon,which i dont care about personally but it makes it very hard to meet women. does anyone know the best way to find a decent girl?

Posted

To be honest to find a decent girl for me its going out, but sometimes it can be hard.

Posted

I live on an island that isn't huge so finding emotionally healthy woman is a challenge here as well.I workout at a gym so have seen a few women there.I am also gonna join a bike riding club so hope to meet women there.I don't drink so don't wanna meet a woman that drinks too much so going out really doesn't work for me.I find it hard to meet women as well and am just trying to be patient.

Posted

Internet dating mate, there are two websites that are free to use which I cant link on here but you can ask me. They are free to join and send/recieve messages. Joining gay women groups that run on the evennings or during the day can see you chatting to like-minded women then ultimately ( and ideally if internet dating isnt for you ) out with your new found mates at bars clubs and gay venues alike meeting more and more women. I'm already a member of two dating sites so my aim is to meet gay-orientated activity groups during the day and eves to help out on the scene, volunteer and be part of the gay community - increasing the chances of finding an ideal match.

Posted

Now days it seems like its extremly diffuclt to meet "quality" women, this internet groove is definatly not an effective way, it allows women to pretend. I have yet to meet an honest, intelligent, independent woman that has a profile of herself that is tru. I've tried book clubs, clubs, book stores. I guess i will go to church next. lol

Posted

Rachell I here you... make you think what is the world coming to.... and it ***s me..... too look at things differently.... sometimes that all it takes is a different view on matters....

Posted

they'r great ideas, im not great at picking up women in pubs,which is good as we dont have any gay clubs around here lol but book clubs and that sond like a good idea, thanks

Posted

it is hard for me to find my partner. I would love to know more via internet dating... Rachael Morris, care to share with me the link .... i would love to know ONE true gf to spend my time with ......

Posted

yes we all seem to have the same problem. I like this website because it is easy to weed out the fakes and my cousin and daughter have found people on the internet they are still married to so I think there is still hope for all of us.
I hate the bar scene, and I know of a gay group in my area but its 50 miles away so that makes it a bit difficult but sometimes things happen when you least expect it.
Yea Rachel what other free gay website do you know of that you mentioned above besides this one that is free. I also found another one but it was not user friendly. Which other one do you know about?

Posted

To be honest I kinda gave up on trying to find a girl I hate being alone. But every time I have a relationship it hurts like sin. But I always use to meet women when i was out with friends.

Posted

OK it's easy. If you don't shave your legs, wear your oldest crappiest underwear and have old sheets on your bed you will always pick up. For some reason, when you look your best, get all dressed up and you have tried your hardest to look for her, it will never happen. I guess I'm saying that the only way to find her is to stop trying so hard to look! These things always happen when you least expect....

Posted

Emily - that's very funny and true!! Love (and lust!) happens when we least expect it...

Posted

Samantha Wendes - i agree with u ... i dun like to be alone too .... I just love the process of starting a new relationship ... but when the relationship ended .. it hurts like hell .... But then, the women that i met when hang out with friends, are always st8 type. It is hard to find the true one ...

As all kind of friendship / relationship .... u will find it when u least expect it .. like what Emily & Sharon shared ..... gambatte ... !!!

Posted

ok emily that is true, lol knowng my luck i'll find her when i look my worst and scare her away at the same time lol

Posted

OMG Chrissy now I'm not stalking you or anything, but I'm in Australia and last weekend I actually met and ended up with a girl from Guildford UK right?Umm she's gone back there now and guess what?Neither of us expected to be together...so she's out there,maybe not this girl but someone for you, even in your little "straight" town...And by looking at your photo ummm you ain't scaring anybody (-:

Posted

I love the element of surprise as well!!

Posted

well Emily in regards to finding someone when your at your worst with dirty clothes and sheets. I guess I will leave my bed alone and see what happens. Havn't changed the sheets in months and go out looking like a hag and still no bites!! LOL not really! but it is a thought!