Po_VL

Something to get of my mind. - Gay Guys! <3

Po_VL
Posted

Hi everyone
I am a straight men (I think) But I want to experiment with a men. Just to know how it feels. I had a girlfriend for over three years, but that’s over for more than a year. We are still in contact and sometimes we have benefits. She knows that I want to try something with a men and is quit cool with that. (know the twisted part)
I went out this weekend with some friends. We drank quit a lot and my friends stayed over. My best friend (girl) and I slept in the same bed. (She also know what I want to try.) and she tells me that she wants me to be her first men. (she is 22!!) So we start doing stuff and she asked me if I had condoms. (Of course I have them. I am a single men in my twenties.) I told her I had no condoms so we stayed on the ‘dry humping’ stuff.
I just needed to tell this to someone. So here is my story of the weekend. Let me know what yoy think about it.
Something I forgot to tell you. Before my friends and I left to party. I went to a family party of my ex-girlfriend. To make it more complex.

Posted

Sounds cool to me,try with a guy to see if u like it.so long as u r honest with him
at the time.I am bisexual,I liked it lol

Posted

This is only my opinion, but I think every man has wanted to at least experiment with another man. As long as you are safe, I don't see any real issue. Sometimes men just want sex for sex, not relationships, not love. Just brace for a reaction that could range from "never again" to "wanting it over and over"

Keith_Imeson
Posted

most young men want to try it even after they get married and keep it going on the side