The New Dr! - Gay fans of Doctor Who

Posted

So are we all looking forward to Peter Capaldi as he assumes the coveted title role of Dr Who? More to the point - what do we think of the new look - I ain't convinced yet, are you?

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I think we should just give him s chance

Jay_Demetrick
Posted

I couldn't wait until Matt left. I never warmed to his interpretation. I'm looking forward to Capaldi with an open mind.

Posted

I really loved Matt Smith & was sorry to see him go, as for Peter Capaldi - I'm sure he will bring a new measure to the role - it's the new dressing of him I ain't so sure about - not convinced it's the rite look - yet !!

Clive_Morley
Posted

I think we are sorry to see most Doctors go. William Hartnell was The Doctor when I started watching in the 60's. He was a sort of long haired version of my granddad. Maybe that's why I have always had a soft spot for him!

Posted

My 1st Doctor was John Pertwee & I thought he was sublime, Tom Baker was brill, Peter Davison was ok, couldn't take to Colin Baker tho, stopped watching then!! Mind you when Chris Eccleston re-started I was hooked again, David Tennant was super cool & Matt Smith I deff had a soft spot for. he was funny & daft but has a certain spark about him.