JEALOUSY IS SUCH A WASTED EMOTION/FEELING! WHAT DO U THINK? - Love and Romance

Posted

I used to be a very jealous person until the day I realized it was harming my my past relationships. I don't know. I am a BRUTALLY HONEST person. I don't lie & I don't hurt people intentionally... But, it sure hurts when someone I love and care abt feels that I would lie abt something so trivial and when something is NOT even happening and I get accused even tho i'm NOT DOING anything wrong. I try to treat EVERYONE with respect & dignity just as I would want to be treated. Although, jealousy can also be somewhat a positive thing, in certain ways it could mean that u really are loved & ur partner is just showing (never mind) I lost my train of thought. I'm sending this out any ways..... If u get what I'm trying to say holler!

Posted

i think i get you. jealousy can be alarming, but at the same time it can also show that your partner wants you. i think there are better and more productive ways for your partner to show that they want than getting jealous.

when i see a jealousy moment rising in myself. i turn it into a joke. it's better to make it funny than getting pissed about nothing. and damaging my relationship. my gf and i both cannot stand jealousy and think it is a waste of time. it's much more fun to joke with each other about it. that's us anyway lol

Posted

Jealousy is a simple form of insucrity. Trusting in yourself enough to love and trust another is a simple feat. I am never a jealous person, I give her reason to want more and not from someone else. I keep her interested in me not another.

Posted

Jealousy lies with the person themselves. A jealous person is also an envious person and its such a waste of time. If a mate is going to be true to you there must also be trust. A person with trust issues is has a tendency to have jealousy problems too. They are insecure like Rachelle said that they are not loved enough or hunger for love and attention exclusively-almost a little selfishly too.
I am not a jealous person because I feel if some one is not going to be true to me then the relationship won't last and the cheating person will eventually show their cards. When a person is aloof with you and not straight forward that is the first sign your relationship is not meant to be. If you have been together long and it starts to happen then you need to sit down with that person and communicate by being honest.
Jealousy breeds distrust, anger, selfishness, and judging others. It is one of Gods worst sins and if your not religious it still is a terrible thing to be because you cannot be truly happy if you are that way.
I speak from experience from a mother who was jealous and my son's wife who was jealous. Thank God they finally changed their ways.
Tiffany- to be honest is usually not jealous and it is never a good thing.
Hope what I have said makes sense. I am a very honest person too.
The trick is to be tactful with your honesty which took me a while to learn.

Posted

I find that jealousy is a term that gets mixed up with envy...just one of those social diseases that can distroy anything in thier path....most is festered by not being a secure person and a wanting...but instead of trying to fix the things in yourself it is easier to lash out to partners and others...just my 2 cents

Posted

I find that jealousy is a term that gets mixed up with envy...just one of those social diseases that can distroy anything in thier path....most is festered by not being a secure person and a wanting...but instead of trying to fix the things in yourself it is easier to lash out to partners and others...just my 2 cents

Posted

I never was a jealous person until recently. Its like love has given me something to loose now so I stay nervous that someone will take it... no matter how unjustified.

Posted

I believe when someone loves other person, should have a little jellous because is the way you can show how much you love but not too much. Some time you should keep for yourselp and speak up later in private place where you can discuss.

Posted

I believe when someone loves other person, should have a little jellous because is the way you can show how much you love but not too much. Some time you should keep for yourselp and speak up later in private place where you can discuss.