Chud

I'm an author! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey guys!
Mark the day 25th January 2014 Richard Davies of Wales, Port Talbot officially becomes an author!
I have ordered my publication pack which comes with editorial where they will amend any spelling or grammatical errors!
It cost an arm and a leg but I still got a lot of money left over, I'll just need to budget myself a bit and I've applied to a few part-time jobs so fingers crossed for them!

Anyway, it looks like I'm looking at a publication date of around March - May
It'll be available worldwide and I'll let you guys know when it's available and how you'll get a hold of a copy.

I also want to thank you all for your support over the coming months, not just with the book but with my personal life and my health, it's been a bumpy road and it looks okay as we stand but I always live life being prepared for anything.

Nerves and anxiety with a mix of excitement is kicking in, I just really hope my book does well XD

Corey
Posted

Congratulations!!!

Jeff_Gerold
Posted

congratulations

David_Cloud
Posted

Richard, Really well done about having got your book ready for publication. That's great news. Hope it goes really well for you and look forward to being able to read it. Also, will always give you support with any stress in your personal life and/or health issues. Best wishes....and good luck!

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Congratulations Richard on this great achievement. It's no small thing to put a book together and your persistence and effort are being rewarded. I wish you well on the rest of this journey and look forward to hearing more about your progress. Best of luck to you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hey Rich happy for you and also that your health is getting better..Please keep us inform on the release date and were we can pick it up..I would love to read what you wrote..

gstanescu84
Posted

Heartiest congratulations to you Richard.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

congratulations Richard