Talk to me - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hello (: , I'm 17 bi but like men Alittle bit more then women. I live in Miami, Florida but I love to travel. I'm a very shy person & I'm anti-social but don't let that be a problem . I really don't have a type but just surprise me. I'm looking for someone near my Age but age is just a number . I'm open to anything & Like to try new things. So if your interested, comment below.

Posted

Hey how goes it... If you like we can go to the bookstore cause I love the bookstore but you know thats only if you want too. I am 17 and if you are willing to say hello to a bubbly social dude comment back.

Posted

Randell I live in Castlebar a small town in Mayo county west of Ireland. To your credit you said age is only a number what excellent thinking. Age or looks rarely matter to us bi guys. Anyway I hate that which is regarded as normal and always like to do my own thing. I am not seeking mad sex stuff just close friendship with a guy any age. Wish you lived near enough to meet. I wud love to have a friend like you to go camping, fishing and travelling around Ireland this summer. So sad nice guys like u are always too far away to meet. Eddie

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you have friends here sweety