my teacher <3 - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

IM still at school i just have a few years left to finish off but there's one small slight problem, i fancy one of my teachers but hes leaveing at the end of this week, i haven't yet told him that i truly love him and that i can only trust him in this whole world

there's A nother problem hes married and straight and iv already told i was gay but before he goes tomorrow i would love to kiss him so much and have sex with him that i just don't know what to do tomorrow could you guys please help me C:

Posted

Too tell the. Truth iv allways loved him and i think he knows that i love him i keep talking to him after school times over and when we talk to each other he takes me into a class room for private talk but i just think he knows what i want with him hes a really really nnice guy everybody at school loves him even the other teachers fo too

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

if you feel safe with him then go and ask him to talk to you in private then tell him that you love him and you want him. all he can say is no

Posted

Yeah i know the rules with teachers and students

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

I'd have to say don't start any trouble you don't need! I can't see this going anywhere even if you did talk to him. Let him leave, keep your emotions, & in time, all will be over :-) Easy for me to say: my Ex walked out on me three years ago - still hurts ........

Posted

Don't do anything, I'm training to be a teacher and if you tell him what you want to then he'll reject and distance himself from you because it will be gross misconduct if he did anything which will ruin his career, if you truly love him then you'll think about his life and his happiness above yours, he's straight and he's happy with his life, don't ruin it, if you love them let them go
Sorry, but telling him is a bad idea

Jim_Bond
Posted

That is the best advice I have ever seen. Thanks Richard.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

leave him alone and find somebody your own age to love you,ll be better off in the long run. your young and good looking the must be someone looking at you right now I bet

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Richard, you do have a good point babe

Posted

Keep your love to yourself, and don't bring that teacher into problems! You'd hate yurself if he's forced to divorce his wife, and you'd be guilty of it

Lynn_Gale_Martella
Posted

Strange.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I share the sentiments of others who posted here. Consider IF he felt threatened just by your telling him. He could do any number of things. First off he might be scared to death that you could say something went on between you both even if it didn't. He could go to the head of the school and have it put in YOUR file so if you ever did cause him or anyone a problem they could give it to the authorities. This is such a sensitive area. I don't know what the legal age is there but I am sure that if he DID get involved with you and it was discovered, even if you are of legal age, it would ruin him for life as a teacher.
As others have said, if you really DO care about him, keep your distance and maintain a teacher/student relationship. Perhaps his final day there (I assume he is leaving) you could give him a written not of how you felt about him but wanted to not in any way cause him harm or concern.

Hope my advice helps..