Luis_Chad

Advise wanted - Gay Guys! <3

Luis_Chad
Posted

I was wondering how to tell this guy that I like from school that I'm gay and want to be with him only I don't know if he would like me back and reject me for the rest of my life. He's shy tall skinny cocasian a d I really like him and since we are going to europe together for a feildtrip I was sondering if that is the best time to ask so please respond I want them imediently please!!!

Posted

Hello, If you just come out and tell him about yourself you might end up loosing your friendship? Not knowing if your friend is gay or not? I had the same experience once a long time ago. I was very nervous and scared. I did not know what his feelings were about being gay? So this is what I told my friend. I said to him I know someone that really likes you a great deal. This person is very shy, and nervous, about talking to you. This person is a guy. He truly likes you alot, and would love to date you, and possibly have a relationship with you if things worked out together? What are your feelings about being in a gay relationship? This way you are not letting him know about yourself, first. If he is gay you need to find out what type of a guy he likes?, what he would be looking for in someone? example, personal interest, height, weight, nationality? You may or may not be his type? Place your words carefully, so you ask questions that force him to give you the best response possible, with out him knowing who the secret admire is? If he does yes on being gay, but does not have a type of man he likes, then ask him well what if the person look like me? As for my result this worked out great, we dated a few months and then he moved away to go to another college. Best of luck. Cheers

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

My advice would be to find interest you have in common like books, become lab partners, take it slow

Jim_Bond
Posted

I like Jeff Allen's advice. Especially since you don't seem to have too much time to find out about him.

Luis_Chad
Posted

Thanks you guys

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

take it slow and when you to get to know each other alot better then take him aside and say i need to tell you something about myself to you. then tell him your gay and that you want to be friends and see what he says first. after that, if he is okay with you being gay then ask him how he would feel about dateing another guy. if he says no, then just be friends, if he says yes then ask him out on a date. you will never know till you ask.