Keith_Imeson

dirt bikers - Gay Guys! <3

Keith_Imeson
Posted

is there any big name dirtbikers that are gay it seems there been some in soccer and basketball and now diving am I the only gay biker

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

No I love bike's and love to ride them but every since my fall my lover will not let me back on again..but as far as big name guys I really don't know...

Keith_Imeson
Posted

I go to these races and so many cute riders I,m thinking theres got to be some gay ones. mike I falling a few times but you just have keep riding I still race, I ride hare scrambles and endures on my Honda xr and the road with my klx Kawasaki I,ve had to many bikes and falls to mention

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

In the 26 yrs that we been together I have crash 2 time on my dirt bike the last being that I broke both legs..So after that I went to Harley's..Had a 1200 purple big a beautiful..Car pull out in front of me I lay it down and broke my right leg again..So after that Donnie will not allow me on another bike...LOL..I guess he doesn't want to take care of me....LOL...If you every find one let me know...

Tiggerdean
Posted

Ride to Live. Live to Ride

Posted

Tuesday, Jan 7th14, 01:00 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group!,

Not Into Bikes But I Have My Own Hobbies - Trains. Your Gay, Yet You Always Wonder if There are Gay People in Your Areas/Regions Who are Into the Same Hobbies You Have.
What I Hate Most - is the BIG Push That if You Don't Go to Gays Bars or Don't Drink, Do Drugs or Smoke,There is Something Wrong With You. Really Ticks me Off.
Well I Don't Want Bars, Drug Dealer etc Getting MY MONEY. Its MINE, Not Theirs and That is the Way I Like It.Still Think Interests/Hobbies Beats the Bars/Drugs ant Day of the Week.
Whats Worse, Go to a Bar With Friends, and When You Leave, Your Clothes Wreak of Cigarette Smoke, I Notice It a Lot.
Notice to When I Go to a bar With Associates i KNow - if I Go, My Money Stays in My Pockets When I Leave, For Others They Have NO Money When They Leave. Sure Tells Me a Lot.
Just Saying!.
Tnx.,
Operator.

Posted

I'm on my way to be in the professional dirt biker!

Keith_Imeson
Posted

what do you ride jack motocross endures haresrambles

Posted

Motocross

Keith_Imeson
Posted

did anybody see the ad of ryan dungy in just his motocross boots hot, I think rick johson did this in the 80,s

Tiggerdean
Posted

Post a link. I want to see that.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

it,s the feb dirt rider magazine tom yum yum

Posted

Thurs., Jan 23rd, 22:05 Hrs. M.S.T.

Keith!,

Is It COLD Enough for Your Down
in the London Region? Heard the
Gods are ANGRY so Are Dumping
All That White Stuff and Lots of
Cold Weather - Like the -15 to -25C
and LOWER.
If So Cum Out to Calgary, Its NICE
and Warm!. Like -5 to +10C,
Enjoy,
Operator.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

one day I,ll get there couple more years before I retire I,ll have more time

Tiggerdean
Posted

Thanks Keith. I'll check out that issue. Ride safe.